Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrhendog

The Hookah Flip Bowl is AWESOME

For those who are suspicious of getting a new bowl that is better than the Vortex. The Flip Bowl is simply awesome. Thick full smoke, longer lasting Shisha and coals without having to move the ash around the tray. I bought one last month and will purchase another one for my home hookah. Get one asap because they are selling out fast before the holidays.+++++++ :applause:

I also have one and it is easier to clean an not having to worry about knocking the coals off is very nice.

I dont think I've ever used one. I wana get one of those cooling hose tips and now I'll add a flip bowl to it too

I've seen a few floating around my local smoke shop tried asking the employ how to work it didnt seem to know how. It'd be very help if you could explain to me how this works I'm verging interested in buying one but want to know how it works and how to use it properly

I have a Mya QT with a heba defuser, namoor hoses, a soguk ice tip, and of course a flip bowl. One of the best smoking experience as possible......every time.

Hey Thehookahmoose, here is a review from a guy I trust his knowledge about hookahs.

*Official* Hookah Dragon Flip Review! [HD] - YouTube

Hookahman22, this is the best experience I've had in hookah smoking. I have the same set up as you, but I have the Mya Bambino. For everyone else, I suggest you make it happen if your serious about long lasting smoke sessions, full smoke, and great taste....

There are a lot of traditionalists out there who think that my set-up is rather "noobish" or "poserish". My responce is that in the past 4 years, I've worked at 3 hookah bars in a managerial/shishaman posistion, and have made no less then 7,000 to 8,000 hookahs during that course of time. I think I know what im doing Haha.

Thanks for the review very good info, I think I might go buy me one for my afternoon hookah season with some friends later. gonna be smoking some Fantasia rainbow burst very tasty:cool: haha

It worked great sat in my room for 2 hours with my firends, 3 of them to be exact. All puffing on the hookah shisha had flavor through the whole session never changed coals. All in all great investment!

Someone stole my car last week. Unfortunately, they also stole my Mya Bambina (black) with the black dragon hookah flip. ;( I just ordered another hookah with a silver dragon flip. It should be nice. I also ordered a glass mouthpiece. I will give my opinion on it as soon as it arrives....

Just got one two days ago, and wow, its amazing, takes like 6 min to start up, but then its great clouds and flavor is crazy! And last along time. Smoked starbuzz tangerine dream for 3 hours yesterday. And went to clean it out and some of the shisha was still good....its my best purchase, never gets harsh, heat management is easy and its not that hard to clean. Just a lil more time.