Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question

Hey I was thinking about getting a E-hookah..for those of you who dont know what it is, it is a electric smoke maybe size of a pen it is not rechargeable you get about 700 suffs with it..you dont light it and there is no ash..they go for about 10 $ its for more on the go thing...what do you guys think?

19 answers to this question

It's not a hookah in any sense of the word. They are a fine little hobby and can be enjoyable, but you're better off skipping anything called e-hookah and going for something like the Njoy. You'll have more options in regards to flavors, it will costs less in the long run and you'll get better performance. But, please don't call it a hookah.

Yes I agree they are nothing like a hookah more like a cigarette...they should of called them E-on the go!! Makes more sence...

Also I am not like realy wanting to get in to the electric smokes I just want something that when I dont feel like packing a bowl and stuff I can just run out side orcwhat ever and in joy my selff

You don't even have to go outside I have a friend that sits in class at unlv and puffs away on the imperial e-hookah

I've tried Irish peach and blue mist- they both have a strong taste and a little tickle in the back of your throat due to it being an e-cig. I personally don't think their worth it for the price.

They shouldn't get taxed as tobacco but some countries get finicky as to what defines tobacco. The presence of nicotine might be an issue. I'm not sure how this would be handled.

I've been contemplating bringing in the Starbuzz line of "e-hookah"/e-cigs flavors to sell in the retail shop... I've had a couple people ask about it, and it does seem like a neat idea if you have an affinity for a particular flavor (like Pirate's Cave), you can puff away in class w/o any worries. Thoughts?

I have been using Gruene Vapor .com for my E Hookah juices. I even purchased their new Joyetech eGo-T 2 Upgrade Battery atomizer and Clearomizer. I love the fruit flavors. 2 day delivery in most cases and free shipping on any order. Call and ask for Eric and tell him Carmen suggested him.

http://www.gruenevapor.com/

I have a vapor lounge 5 mins from my house and i have an eGo and i love mine. Becareful though, there are some that are fake and will break on you in like 2 weeks.

Ypu know what maybe dont get the ehookahs cuz I have had 4 of them and two lasted 30 puffs and they started blinking out of battery.:(