Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmankyle

new to the sight

Hi guys im kyle im kinda a new smoker this would be year two now i own 15sets varying from egyptian to chines(factory made) i love hookah and sell both hookah and tobacco products

hey, welcome to the forum. Be careful about promoting your business of selling hookahs. Its only welcomed if you're an advertiser. You can put one link in your signature after you've had 100 posts though.

Yea, forum is not as active it used to be and I keep telling people that i'm doing work in the backend (which I am).

I, for one, will be active on the forum from now on. Paul is an active member, and if you stay active that will make us three active members and it'll pull new members in.

A lot of the members who signed up from the mobile app just view the posts instead of posting.

Mainly trying to fix the features on the website. I've been planning on running some advertising and promotion to increase forum activities but wanted to fix any errors with the website first. I just got done moving few days ago and am wrapping up my main web project (a much larger website). I also work as a full time engineer so its rare for me to find full day of free time.

I did (last night) just spend close to $1000 on a new Android and iPhone app for the forum which should be live by end of February (will have notification, file uploads, and all sort of other good features).

Welcome to the forum!

I did (last night) just spend close to $1000 on a new Android and iPhone app for the forum which should be live by end of February (will have notification, file uploads, and all sort of other good features).

Will this new app update current app on our phones if we have auto updating?

Unfortunately no, It'll be a new app that you'll have to download.

I'll send an email about it once its live.