Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

3 weekly prizes coming up

I'm trying to make a deal with one of the online stores to sponsor 3 weekly prizes.

1) Top weekly hookah video review by a member

2) Top weekly hookah picture submitted by a fan on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter

3) Top forum poster of the week

I want to give online store gift cards for those prizes. How much do you think is a good value for each of them? Be gentle!! lol

Thats what I had in mind too.

- $10 for weekly forum prize

- $10 for weekly picture prize

- $20 for weekly video review

Once I put that in place it should help with the forum activity too. I might end up needing to get help from members running the competitions and the social media pages to make sure they are organized and done right.

The biggest help I will need is for people to actually do reviews and participate in the giveaways...

Well dont worry I will do reviews and pictures haha I have a galaxy note 2 witch I am on now and its takes good pictures vand videos

Nice. I have the nexus (over a year old now) but it takes good pictures too

I'm working on them. I want to get one store sponsoring all three giveaways.

ALRIGHT!!!

Social Smoke is going to sponsor our giveaways. We're going to start with one weekly video review competition ($20 gift card prize) and one weekly hookah picture competition ($10 gift card prize)

Im going to change the contests to bi-weekly contests and double the prizes.

So $20 for hookah picture contest

and $40 for video contess

We'll go with this for 3 months and see how it works out

You won't be able to post videos through the app for a while. To upload videos you need to log into the website. I'll try to fix the picture upload issue from within the app though.

For now I've ran into a new problem. We're not allowed to have any contests on Facebook since we promote tobacco!

Damm ok well first thing try to fix the picture stuff second thing you cant just tell them its shuisha with no tabbaco sorry for spelling but ya tell them it has no tabbaco in it that mite work.

well is it the tobacco its self or the fact that you're promoting the tobacco? you can always just promoted on the site and use facebook for the pictures. I see other pages with alot of smoke stuff on them :/

We can have the page promoting tobacco but we are not allowed to run promotions on the page (ie contests) that promote tobacco (not just the prizes but the general idea of promoting tobacco).

I'll post the contests on the website and post pictures and links on FB from time to time. I was hoping that would be a boost for our FB page but we'll have to find other creative ways to grow the fan base there