Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistuuhJeff

Hypnosis Tobacco Shisha (Made from Starbuzz)

Question

Has anyone else tried this shisha? :rolleyes: I'd like to hear some opinions on it. It's a cheaper brand made from Starbuzz going for $14.99 a 250 gram tin. So far.. as the saying goes "You get what you pay for." the shisha actually isn't that bad if you enjoy smoking a variety of fruity flavors like I do. I've tried a few of their shishas and on a scale of 1 - 10 I'll rate it. Strawberry Passion was a good 7, Hawaiian Pineapple mmm.. 7 again, and Peach Breeze a slapping 8 1/2.. reminds me of Peach Queen from the SB Bold line (which is what I'm smoking on mixed with Starbuzz Coco Jumbo S::) ) Anyways.. onto my review of it

HYPNOSIS-SHISHA.png

Overall rating of the brand 7/10 :)

Price: I'd say for the price and quality it's worth it if you are on a tight budget and want something that will please you.

Smoke: It's cloudy enough and flavors are very good and mild.

Buzz: Although the buzz isn't too strong it is present.

Shisha: The shisha has quite a few of medium - large stems mixed in but is nicely wet and has a darker color to it than regular Starbuzz shisha.

Best Bowl to use: Vortex / Phunnel (in my case a Pyrex Vortex was used.)

Coals used: Coco Nara Nats

20 answers to this question

What do you mean made from Starbuzz? Are you yourself affiliated with the tobacco too?

So its a cheaper version of Starbuzz... I havent smoked starbuzz in ages

Im aware there's a few mistakes in grammer and such… but cmon. Give me a break =|

& well you may never know until you try! I've only had about 2-4 brands total.

@Nima what other brands would you recommend? Im still learning more of other good shisha I've never tried out.

Bleh I hate starbuzz except like 2 flavors, and that's pirates cove and blue mist, other than that they literally make me nauseous try tangiers and nakhla

I'm not offended, it's just stuff like grammar and spelling are common mistakes. Sorry to confuse y'all

@polandrawr I see where you are coming from with the nauseous feeling, I also don't like it but it's all I got here locally for a quick grab at the market or lounge.

As for recommendations, I like Tangiers and Social smoke if I want to have clouds and sweet flavor. If I want traditional stuff I go with Black leaf like Desi Murli, Nak, and Jurak.

edm

@mustangii I see Tangiers and Social Smoke alot online, I'd have to give them a try one day. I understand Tangiers has a few different lines, which line would you think is best to first try out?

As for recommendations, I like Tangiers and Social smoke if I want to have clouds and sweet flavor. If I want traditional stuff I go with Black leaf like Desi Murli, Nak, and Jurak.

edm

Twin brothers separated at birth, you and I

Twin brothers separated at birth, you and I

Also Brothers in Christ.

I prefer the Nour Tangiers. it's a little ,ore work, but worth it in my opinion. And it's about 1.00-1.50 cheaper.

edm

Also Brothers in Christ.

I prefer the Nour Tangiers. it's a little ,ore work, but worth it in my opinion. And it's about 1.00-1.50 cheaper.

edm

Nice, well I'll probably do another post once I get a chance to try out Tangiers.

Also Brothers in Christ.

edm

This is true! And you still need to make a trip to visit me. Anyways, I got some Birquq in recently (Oliluiqui and Little Purple Candy) and while the flavors are good, there is too noticeable difference in the clouds. I like my Tangiers smoke heavy and billowy, and the Birquq line doesn't deliver for me. I'm assuming Lucid runs the same way.

This is true! And you still need to make a trip to visit me. Anyways, I got some Birquq in recently (Oliluiqui and Little Purple Candy) and while the flavors are good, there is too noticeable difference in the clouds. I like my Tangiers smoke heavy and billowy, and the Birquq line doesn't deliver for me. I'm assuming Lucid runs the same way.

I'm assuming you're talking about the smoke texture. The clouds should still be voluminous and thick with Birquq or Lucid.

Yeap need to make a trip to Bowling Green, can't happen right now, got 12" of snow in my front yard, lol. How Far away are you from The Makers Mark Distillery?

edm

Yeap need to make a trip to Bowling Green, can't happen right now, got 12" of snow in my front yard, lol. How Far away are you from The Makers Mark Distillery?

edm

Only 1.5 hrs maybe.

I'm assuming you're talking about the smoke texture. The clouds should still be voluminous and thick with Birquq or Lucid.

Yes, Kal, I meant the texture :) the clouds are there... just not the same fulfilling heaviness for me :-/