Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pjoubre

kaloud lotus

Question

21 answers to this question

I would def pick one up. I'm using less coals and no foil. It heats the tobacco evenly. It makes for a very pleasant smoke. I got a 3 hour session out of it. Normally same set up with foil I get 1.5hrs. The flavor never got dull throughout my session. Everything was very consistent for the 3hrs.

I'm still skeptical. I prefer the older style of smoking to new gadgets that I believe are fixing a problem that I don't have. With hot little charcoal, foil and tobacco I use, it would be many years before the cost of such an item was offset.

I was very skeptical at first as well. I also thought the same way you did. I was like ok another thing thats probably not gunna work. But it works extremely well. Most people who have been smoking for a long time will probably still prefer foil and have a if its not broke why fix it view on it. But to people who are new to smoking or to people like me who have been smoking quite a while, but are always down to try new things.. itll be the best thing since sliced bread. It works very well and I can say that It does what they claim it does. I like it a lot.

I have tried it on my vortex. I smoked starbuzz code 69 and it worked just as well as when i smoked out of an alien mini, or any other phunnel bowl. I like smoking starbuzz out of a vortex bowl a majority of the time so I was pretty happy that it worked well with it.

Been using mine for 2 weeks or so now. I personally think it works great! I find its better to add 3 coals if u can manage to fit them, manage the heat with the slits. I will say if ur still using quick lites like 3 kings, u will not get the full benefit of the lotus. With coconaras- 4+ hours of clean smoke with big clouds. 3 kings- 1.5 hours and had to add more coals twice to get that out of it...

Only one of the slits on the bottom of the lotus have to b over the shisha, so it should work. Now if your using one of those mya ceramic bowls that are no more than 2 inches in diameter, it could prove to be unstable for the lotus causing it to fall. U may want to invest in a larger bowl or at the very least a clay egyptian one when buying the lotus

I dont see why you wouldnt b able to use a regular type bowl. Just be sure to buy the grommet as well and u should b set

All I said was that Mya makes some nice pipes and that you made a nice purchase. I was never sure that your pipe was a Mya Saray hookah. If it has a male style bowl, it could be a Lebanese hookah and that's more interesting than a Mya, in my opinion. It could also be a Mya with an adapter.