Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

$75 Hookah Video Competition (March 2013)

This month's video competition is for the best tutorial on "How to Prepare a Hookah". The prize is a $75 gift card sponsored by SocialSmoke.com

Of course You'll have to make the video yourself.

I wanna see at least 5 entries in this month's video competition. Who is all working on one?

I think I am going to do one when I get home tonight but if it does not turn out well I dont think I will post it haha:cool:

Wait haha you have to be 18 to enter..well looks like there will be one less review cuz I am not 18 yet:( would love to do a review tho.

yea, you gotta be 18. how long more till 18 do you have?

Like I am pree sure like all most positive when I got this app I did not have to be 18 to get it or else I would not have it right now like I could put down my moms name and age and whatever else to enter then just do the video like me hahe I do look about 18 lol but that would not be rlly fair to do that:cool: so I think I will just stay outta it but that last form you are right we have to get more traffic on the app/wedsite I think me and few others and you are preee much all that posts stuff :confused: witch sucks cuz I am trying to get some suggestions on places to get shisha online and what do I get "are you 18 yet" like rlly :mad: thats not what I asked pisses me when people do that.

Yes, it includes all the steps required in preparing a hookah

Like I am pree sure like all most positive when I got this app I did not have to be 18 to get it or else I would not have it right now like I could put down my moms name and age and whatever else to enter then just do the video like me hahe I do look about 18 lol but that would not be rlly fair to do that:cool: so I think I will just stay outta it but that last form you are right we have to get more traffic on the app/wedsite I think me and few others and you are preee much all that posts stuff :confused: witch sucks cuz I am trying to get some suggestions on places to get shisha online and what do I get "are you 18 yet" like rlly :mad: thats not what I asked pisses me when people do that.

Who would do a thing like that?

edm