Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Zombii

Coco the hookah newb~<3

Guest Zombii

Hey folks, the names Coco. I'm a newbie to this whole hookah scene. I'm a native Floridian, and I love it here. I work in shoe retail part time and occasionally take classes at our community college. I'm somewhat of an artist, I mostly draw cartoons and nature-related things. I'm big into gardening, music, fishing, gaming, cooking, etc etc...

Umm, currently I've only got a 9' pumpkin. Yeah I know it's small, but I figure it's a good starter considering I only recently got into hookah smoking a few weeks ago. I do plan on investing in a larger hookah in the near future, unless for some reason I suddenly decide I absolutely hate it.

I'm really a friendly, open-minded person, and I love meeting new people. So feel free to message me anytime if you'd like to.

I guess that's it , really. Look forward to getting acquainted with the forum and it's members and I'll see you guys around.

~Coco~<3

Guest vincent09

Welcome to the forum, Coco. Hope we can help you with any questions you might have. Bunch of great people here I hope you enjoy it!

Hey! Glad to have another happy (you seem energetic and happy at least) person around! So far, we are all pretty happy people. A side effect of hookah maybe ;)

If you would like to share some of your work with us that would be awesome! I can't draw, paint, (insert anything artistic here), but I love to see what others can do! (:

Welcome!

My first one was small, too, but I still use it even thought I have the large ones now.

I want to move to Florida in the next few years. It must be nice.