Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest striker

Romman?

Guest striker

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have ever tried Romman shisha? I have just ordered Mango cherry and strawberry I will write a review when i have tried them. but in the meantime i was wondering if anyone has tried it and what they think about it. they rave about on Hookah-shisha.com so...

Guest vincent09

I'm not a fan of Romman. Their tobacco seems to get harsh very easily. Also, to me it doesn't have a lot of flavor.

Some people love it though, not for me.

I agree with Vincent. I have tried a few different flavors of Romman, and I really didn't care for it. Its very light, almost to the point of flavorless. The two I tried (Rasberry and a fruit cocktail type) both a had a weird taste to them as well.

I have a few more flavors from them to try, but I haven't yet since I didn't care for the first two...

Vince said it gets harsh easily, and I don't know how it became that way for him, but I found it to get harsh because it burns really easily.

Guest GreenTeaPirate

I tried Romman's flavor "Good Times." My boyfriend and I both thought it was GREAT. Very flavorful and smooth, I definitely recommend it and would like to get again myself.

Guest jsharp07

i agree with vincent. I have smoked it a couple of times and since it is so light it burns REALLY easy thus making it harsh. plus it doesn't keep well once opened it dries out even if kept sealed.

Guest striker

Thanks guys,

I have tried all the flavors. The cherry was terrible it tasted like chemicals the first time we tried it despite our horrible first experience with the cherry we decided to try it again in our new hookah in hopes that it would be somehow magically better unfortunately it was still a revolting flavor.

Next up the mango. It smelled ok looked kinda dry. We tried this flavor three times and each time it was disappointing. It was not revolting in taste it just had no taste. I mean absolutely 0 flavor. At this point i was very sad because on the hookah-shisha site they raved about roman.

last the strawberry. I was not expecting much from this but i decided to give it a go anyway. I opened up the small 50g box and noticed it to be much more juicy than the others. it smelled great like a mild strawberry. the same smell you would get if you cut open a strawberry and let it sit for day or two. We placed the coal on the bowl with low expectations and to our great surprise it tasted AMAZING absolutely wonderful. As this flavor entered our mouths we all said the same thing it tasted exactly like strawberry milk form WAWA. I am placing a 250g order of this tonight. we plan to use wawa strawberry milk in the vase when the order comes in. I will let you know who this works.

-Kevin

Guest vincent09

I gave up on Romman a long time ago, maybe i will have to give the strawberry a try