Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webby

I so want this...

Question

18 answers to this question

that looks awesome. i wonder if its still usable

From the other pics and description at the link I think it could be made operative with very little effort. I wonder how good it might be in operation but I guess that's not quite the point. The idea seems to be to claim the mystical aura associated with eastern hookahs for a Victorian gentlemen puffing on a silver replica of his meerschaum. I wonder if he smoked shag in it?

I agree with WolfDen. I'd use it just to look at but if i could have something similar to it it would be so cool to smoke out of

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

WOW!!! that is really pretty. I would so smoke out of it. Why spend the money on it just to display it. Life is too short and you only live once, I wouldn't collect anything and would consume it all. That's just me though.

That is an awesome piece, I wouldn't smoke out of it though. Maybe once just to try it but I would want it to stay nice and shiny forever haha

I think its too cool to not smoke out of

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

That is an awesome piece, I wouldn't smoke out of it though. Maybe once just to try it but I would want it to stay nice and shiny forever haha

Agreed :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

That thing is sterling silver, whether you smoked out of it or not, you'd still have to clean it periodically just to keep the silver from tarnishing.  That said, if I have to clean it anyway, heck yeah I'd smoke out of it!!  Presuming it would work and all...  But $1200?!  I think I'd get that super expensive Khalil Mamoon Hookah Royalty piece from thehookah.com first!!! http://www.thehookah.com/khalil-mamoon-hookah-royalty.html

That thing is sterling silver, whether you smoked out of it or not, you'd still have to clean it periodically just to keep the silver from tarnishing.  That said, if I have to clean it anyway, heck yeah I'd smoke out of it!!  Presuming it would work and all...  But $1200?!  I think I'd get that super expensive Khalil Mamoon Hookah Royalty piece from thehookah.com first!!! http://www.thehookah.com/khalil-mamoon-hookah-royalty.html

That is one gorgeous piece of art. 

You cannot, however, smoke this without wearing a monocle and a top hat.

I actually picture the whole Sherlock Holmes outfit and that pipe. LOL