webby

I so want this...

Question

18 answers to this question

that looks awesome. i wonder if its still usable

• Like 1

From the other pics and description at the link I think it could be made operative with very little effort. I wonder how good it might be in operation but I guess that's not quite the point. The idea seems to be to claim the mystical aura associated with eastern hookahs for a Victorian gentlemen puffing on a silver replica of his meerschaum. I wonder if he smoked shag in it?

I agree with WolfDen. I'd use it just to look at but if i could have something similar to it it would be so cool to smoke out of

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

WOW!!! that is really pretty. I would so smoke out of it. Why spend the money on it just to display it. Life is too short and you only live once, I wouldn't collect anything and would consume it all. That's just me though.

That is an awesome piece, I wouldn't smoke out of it though. Maybe once just to try it but I would want it to stay nice and shiny forever haha

• Like 1

I think its too cool to not smoke out of

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

That is an awesome piece, I wouldn't smoke out of it though. Maybe once just to try it but I would want it to stay nice and shiny forever haha

Agreed :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

That thing is sterling silver, whether you smoked out of it or not, you'd still have to clean it periodically just to keep the silver from tarnishing.  That said, if I have to clean it anyway, heck yeah I'd smoke out of it!!  Presuming it would work and all...  But $1200?!  I think I'd get that super expensive Khalil Mamoon Hookah Royalty piece from thehookah.com first!!! http://www.thehookah.com/khalil-mamoon-hookah-royalty.html

• Like 1

That thing is sterling silver, whether you smoked out of it or not, you'd still have to clean it periodically just to keep the silver from tarnishing.  That said, if I have to clean it anyway, heck yeah I'd smoke out of it!!  Presuming it would work and all...  But $1200?!  I think I'd get that super expensive Khalil Mamoon Hookah Royalty piece from thehookah.com first!!! http://www.thehookah.com/khalil-mamoon-hookah-royalty.html

That is one gorgeous piece of art. 

• Like 2

You cannot, however, smoke this without wearing a monocle and a top hat.

I actually picture the whole Sherlock Holmes outfit and that pipe. LOL 

• Like 2