Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 6Spida6Venum6

New Hookah Smoker

Guest 6Spida6Venum6

What up,

My names SpidaVenum I've been smoking hookah for about one year now. My friend got me into it before he should me i had never even heard of it. I go to a hookah bar a City away from me in Ft.Collins. I love horrorcore rap and metal. If your around me and you want to go to a hookah bar just hit me up.

Guest silverraindog

Hey man

Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy your stay. What hookah do you have ?

Guest 6Spida6Venum6

well right now I've got a Witch cause I'm broke and I usually go to hookah bars. I'm trying to save up for a 4 hosed rotary that i saw at a ciggarette shop by me but i've got a ways to go.

Guest vincent09

Never get a 4 hose, never get a rotary. But welcome to the forum. =)

Guest silverraindog

having few pipes is awesome when you have a group of people :)

Guest 6Spida6Venum6
Never get a 4 hose, never get a rotary. But welcome to the forum. =)

your right now i have my eyes on the triple hose made out of marble that i just smoked out of recently.

Welcome to the forum! I have a three hose, and to be honest, I wish I would have gotten the single hose. The three hose looks cool, which is why I bought it, but all of the single I have smoked tent to smoke better because of the release valve.

multi-hose hookahs do not smoke as well. simple as that.

Well, some of us just like to learn the hard way ^_^ I have scars and broken bones to prove it ;) Not to mention a lot of bad purchases...

Guest hixon_h

I am new to the hookah world and am looking at spending $200 - 300 dollars on one for my house next year. It will mainly be used in large groups do you have any advise where to shop online or what type of hookah would be best for me to buy? Responses are much appreciated.