Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustangii

Emergency sale

I have to come up with some money to keep from being evicted from our home. My wife Judy has been out of work since Last July. Her Unemployment has run out and Our savings are gone. I have a few Hookahs that I need to sell.

1st off the Brass. I have a KM Nickel plated brass Kafe hookah. I would like $75.00 for it.

Now for the Pictures.

o2h3.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

g17r.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

3mlo.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Just sold the solid brass on in the center on Hookahpro

elmas has been sold, too.

I am fairly firm on the prices. I need almost $600.00 by Friday so any help will be appreciated.

Ed

Now the Stainless steel. I have 2 KM Amer Hookahs, One has a Syrian base and the other a standard base, The 3rd hookah is an generic Egyptian hookah, They 2 KMs I would like $55.00 shipped and Paypaled for them. The Generic hookah $35.00. The same upgrade bowl offer will be offered for these hookahs.

The pictures..

7b2q.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

2r13.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

cych.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

im sorry to hear that edm. I'll send an email to the forum members tonight about the thread

Final price reduction. Nima just noticed I put this in the wrong place, it should be in the marketplace.

edm

I am sorry about the delays in shipping. I have been paying bills, house payment, Lot rent, car payment, phone, electric are all due at about the same time, Landlord wanted money "right now" and wouldn't wait. Promise to have shipments out this weekend, Can't refund any money because I don't have any cash in the bank, if you have to have a refund it will have to wait till next weekend. I am out of town this weekend because of my nieces wedding.

thanks

edm

sorry I have been out of touch, had to take a part time job. Items have been shipped. Will send tracking info when I get home.

thanks for your patience.

ed

Anything let

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I still have the Kafee, Amer with green base and generic Egyptian.

pm me if your interested.

edm