Nima

Looking for reviews of local hookah bars (paying up to $40 per review)

I'd like to start a new weekly series on our blog for reviews of local hookah bars. The reviews should be thorough, and have plenty of high quality pictures (min 5). I can pay $40 for each review if it also includes a video of the bar or $25 without a video.

If anyone is interested post a message here or send me a PM and let's talk about it.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Is this still something that you would want to do? I live around like 15 hookah bars in Columbus Ohio and I haven't seen any of them on here

• Like 1

Is this still something that you would want to do? I live around like 15 hookah bars in Columbus Ohio and I haven't seen any of them on here

Potentially yes. Lets talk about it in a month

• Like 1

I can still do reviews if it something the website is promoting. Just post a topic on it or something if you guys decide to try this again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I can still do reviews if it something the website is promoting. Just post a topic on it or something if you guys decide to try this again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can you send me an email  about it ([email protected])

Thanks

I also live near a bunch of lounges and I would love to do some reviews if you have a particular format you would like.

Thanks. Where do you live?