Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shishanaut

All Amir Strawberry Magarita

Mya QT, no ice, tap water

Strawberry Margarita is the flavor and I would say Al Amir is a budget shisha I bought it with the change I had from a box of peach (af) and a gum (af) and a pack of QLs the vendor recommend it so I said why not. It took a while for the flavor to come through but I do not regret it. The flavor taste like a mild candy flavor the QLs don't take away from it.

I actually like it, I wouldn't mind checking out more from Al Amir. Its a very wet shisha, almost like Haze. What do you guys think about it?

e4u7a9yq.jpg

jy6y7a8e.jpg

I didn't have time to light a couple coco naras and I forgot to mention that the buzz was pretty decent.

I wish my local shop carries more brands so that I could try them all. As it is it's going to take me forever by the time I'm done trying all the flavors from social smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish my local shop carries more brands so that I could try them all. As it is it's going to take me forever by the time I'm done trying all the flavors from social smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially since they've been announcing new flavors like every month haha I can't wait until that banana foster is on their site, want to try it so bad!

I know right?? Im dying to try their white gummy bear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Especially since they've been announcing new flavors like every month haha I can't wait until that banana foster is on their site, want to try it so bad!

fantasia has a bananas foster. i have some on hand - banana is a hard flavor to hit right, and they nail it pretty well.

fantasia has a bananas foster. i have some on hand - banana is a hard flavor to hit right, and they nail it pretty well.

yeah I hear Fantasia is very good at making some hard to make flavors. I just haven't tried them yet. I'm kind of weird in that I want to try all the flavors from one company before I move on to a different brand. I also don't go through a lot of shisha too quickly because even if smoking every night, it's just me smoking most of the time. So right now I'm trying to bring my stash to only two or three flavors instead of the 15 different social smoke and Nakhla flavors I have.

yeah I hear Fantasia is very good at making some hard to make flavors. I just haven't tried them yet. I'm kind of weird in that I want to try all the flavors from one company before I move on to a different brand. I also don't go through a lot of shisha too quickly because even if smoking every night, it's just me smoking most of the time. So right now I'm trying to bring my stash to only two or three flavors instead of the 15 different social smoke and Nakhla flavors I have.

Don't feel bad. I've got about 6 flavors of Tangiers, one Starbuzz, some AF, a couple Social Smokes, about 5 Fumaris, several Nakhlas, and 4 of Fantasia. I feel like I should open a pop-up lounge on my patio to get through some of the ones I don't love.

Don't feel bad. I've got about 6 flavors of Tangiers, one Starbuzz, some AF, a couple Social Smokes, about 5 Fumaris, several Nakhlas, and 4 of Fantasia. I feel like I should open a pop-up lounge on my patio to get through some of the ones I don't love.

LOL, I know right? I just did another count and forgot the ones I got last week from Social Smoke, so altogether I have 17 flavors with 12 of them being Social Smoke. The thing is I gave 5 flavors to one of my sisters, and the rest of all the starbuzz I had I threw away. so NOW I'm down to 17. I must admit that I went a little crazy buying shisha because I have to have variety in everything in life. Now I just want to wait till I smoke up some of it before I buy more, but I keep ordering it. LOL

LOL, I know right? I just did another count and forgot the ones I got last week from Social Smoke, so altogether I have 17 flavors with 12 of them being Social Smoke. The thing is I gave 5 flavors to one of my sisters, and the rest of all the starbuzz I had I threw away. so NOW I'm down to 17. I must admit that I went a little crazy buying shisha because I have to have variety in everything in life. Now I just want to wait till I smoke up some of it before I buy more, but I keep ordering it. LOL

same here. I actually built a spreadsheet at one point to keep track of it all...

same here. I actually built a spreadsheet at one point to keep track of it all...

Oh that's awesome that you have it in a spreadsheet. I actually use notepad in my iOS devices to keep track of the best mixes that i come up with. I guess we take our shisha seriously lol.