Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

just ordered

Question

the amber with stripe glass tier , ice chamber, and Goliath vortex bowl for my SS. now comes the hard part...... waiting for them to arrive...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]508[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509[/ATTACH]

21 answers to this question

I have to admit that i dont get as good a smoke from Vortex bowls than from regular ones. That could me not doing something right though

I usually start with three on laying down then after it's stoked I stand one up or put it on one of the others. And I get great smoke

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

I have a Goliath, and I get great smoke out of it. I pack it light and fluffy use fantasia with 4 coco naras on it. I use the Goliath about every weekend.

Ya how did it go for you nima?

It gave more smoke but also burned faster...

That set up looks super cool. I've been looking at these for a while now. I've heard nothing but great reviews

I have to admit that i dont get as good a smoke from Vortex bowls than from regular ones. That could me not doing something right though

I agree.my roommate is all about them, but I personally think that the regular bowls give a better smoke

go Panthers

That goliath bowl takes a ridiculous amount of shisha, like almost 50 grams or something, right? I have a regular SS vortex that works great but I could never justify using that much shisha haha

I usually start out with 3 closer to the middle until it heats up and then hang them off the edge so it doesn't burn. That's always worked well for me. But I still prefer my phunnel bowls.