Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EstimatedProphet

Starbuzz Exotic U.F.O.

Just recently picked up this Starbuzz shisha the other day. I've actually been meaning to try it for quite sometime but since I'm in between jobs I rarely get the chance to purchase new flavors as often as I'd like. Anyways got a lil off topic there for a minute. Starbuzz Exotic U.F.O. at the moment I haven't been able to smoke it just yet but going by it's aroma it seems quite promising and I am eagerly anticipating tomorrow for the chance to actually sit and try it. Should be pretty good, I'll be sure to keep all that are interested updated. :cool:

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Hookah.org mobile app

first time i had starbuzz was about damn near 5 years ago. i was happy with ti but not enthused about it because it was more expensive than what i had been originally smoking. couple years passed and i decided to try it again. i was a fan from then on out. great flavors, great smoke, it was very forgiving ( in case you burnt it alittle bit it wasnt hard to correct). my go to brands are tangiers , starbuzz, and social smoke. let us know how ufo smokes i just may add it to my list

Starbuzz is definitely one of my go to brands as well as Tangiers. The first Starbuzz flavor I had was pirates cave. In my opinion it is undoubtedly one of their best. Had absolutely no issues while smoking, nice thick clouds and hit very well. Safari melon dew however I did have a slight issue with but I think that may be due to the coals. I've been using Fantasia air flows and for some reason with the safari melon it took quite some time for it to get started. I'm hoping I won't run into that issue when I set up the UFO, cause I only have the Fantasia coals and three kings quick lights. Anyways my actual review will definitely be up no later than tomorrow evening if it isn't up tonight, haha.

I've tried the UFO. its a good flavor. Overall I dont mind Starbuzz at all. I think they're a good brand for casual smokers (like myself). More avid hookah smokers like Nakhla and Tangiers and alike

Starbuzz is definitely one of my go to brands as well as Tangiers. The first Starbuzz flavor I had was pirates cave. In my opinion it is undoubtedly one of their best. Had absolutely no issues while smoking, nice thick clouds and hit very well. Safari melon dew however I did have a slight issue with but I think that may be due to the coals. I've been using Fantasia air flows and for some reason with the safari melon it took quite some time for it to get started. I'm hoping I won't run into that issue when I set up the UFO, cause I only have the Fantasia coals and three kings quick lights. Anyways my actual review will definitely be up no later than tomorrow evening if it isn't up tonight, haha.

i couldnt agree more. pirates cave is the best flavor when i get it it never lasts long all of my friends come over and kill it all hhahahaa

nima agreed even though i use to be an avid smoker now that i have backed off alot i have been enjoying it alot more

Hey guys, sorry for the delay had a crazy busy weekend. UFO is awesome, I still haven't been able to quite figure out what it reminds me of yet though. It's so familiar, but keeps eluding me lol. It smokes very well and hits great in my opinion and is definitely a new addition to my Starbuzz top list haha. Undoubtedly worth trying. I'll try to post a more in depth review tomorrow when I actually have the time to enjoy a good hookah session. But it is quite enjoyable even during short sessions, lol.

So earlier today I finally had the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy a good hookah session. Now I was already going in to this smoke session with the mindset that I wasn't gonna be disappointed with UFO, considering the other day when had my quick sampling haha. But now that I was actually able to take my time setting up and being able to kick back, I was able to come to this conclusion. Starbuzz Exotic UFO is hands down amazing. From it's citrus tones to the floral hints. I used the Fantasia airflow coals again, but had no issues this time. The bowl I used was my standard Mya petite clay bowl, just your run of the mill 5 hole in the bottom bowl. I the base I just used water, I am considering however to use monster rehab next time. I feel they would pair well together. I've used rehab with other shishas before and have been pleasantly surprised, so I'll give it a go with this one, at some point anyways haha. Clouds were thick, right out of the gate. I was very surprised that I managed to get it started so quickly. Especially with the fact that I was using the airflow coal and kinda just half assed it when lighting it today, I only lit the bottom. There wasn't really much of a headrush, I found it more soothing then most shishas to be honest. Also I had heard that it could cause a sweetness headache. I didn't have anything of the sort. End result for Starbuzz UFO, 10 out of 10 and the newest addition to my top 3 Starbuzz goto's. Top 3 are pirates cave, UFO and sex on the beach. UFO is definitely worth picking up, even if only as a 50g pack. And I'll be sure to let you all know how it pairs with monster rehab, if y'all would like that is haha. I'm also currently looking for new shishas to try and anyone has suggestions please feel free to let me know. :)

No problem man, hopefully you'll enjoy it. It is definitely worth trying, that's for sure. Now I just need to figure out what I'll review next lol. I'm sure it'll be easier for me to decide after I start working and making some cash again haha, that should hopefully be sometime next week.

Check out some of the social smoke shishas they are phenomenal. Same as starbuzz with how it smokes. And they have a cacophony of flavors

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

I should, it's been awhile since I've had some of their shisha. Probably three or so years to be honest. Next time I'm in LazyDayz I'll be sure to pick some up.

I don't think I've met him yet haha. But then again lately when I'm there I'm usually in and out within a couple minutes.

I've always been interested in regals. Think I may actually start saving for one after I start working again. I'll be at the shipyard so it hopefully shouldn't take too long to save up, lol.