Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

what makes it a good session

Question

so tonight i had a bowl of starbuzz pink , ice in my ice chamber and trying out my new mystique ice hose tip. Now it was good no burning, tasted great, but the clouds wasnt what i was use to. granted it cold tonight and maybe my lungs wernt " in it" tonight. they wernt horrible but i could not help but feel that because of the clouds not being what im use to that it was a sub par session.

what do yall think?

A good session for me is smoking with good company where the hookah smooth smoke with decent size clouds :)

Ice + pieces of lemon in the base every time.... natural coals everytime too.

Preparing a good hookah takes as long as a preparing a medium rare steak :)

Are you smoking out side? I always smoke inside. And good company is ALWAYS a must have. I get my laser lights going sometimes and thats pretty legit. After about ten mins of smoking you can see all the laser beams.

When I get thin clouds it makes me so mad. I just redo it all if i cant fix it. There is nothing worse then wanting thick nice clouds with a smoke session and they are little baby clouds.

i agree nima it takes preparation. i did everything the same and usual but maybe it was the cold air .

loubell that sounds like the shit when we have that hookah gathering you should bring it. saddly i do smoke outside but thats only until i get my new roommate so the rules change. :(

It is the shit. Lol. I get it all going. I have a disco ball too lol. And outside must be lame. And really cold. You can't do any smoke tricks!

no you cant its annoying!!! i prefer smoking indoors in fact my buddy and i use to smoke in his car during the winter and just have the car running oh if you can make it we are doing a hookah night on halloween. youre more than welcome. bring youre hookah

well it starts at 8 its not far and ill ask you can bring him. but if not thats cool there will be other times the only thing thats gana suck is i will bre providing all the hookahs hahhahhaa

We have a new member!!!

We should set up a Google Hangout smoking session sometime. It be fun to actually know who we are talking with here on the forum

Yea. If there are enough people we'll do a once a month hangout and whoever can will join.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Hookah.org mobile app

For a perfect session I need there to be lots of smoke and strong flavor. A perfect session also sees me having a glass of wine and enjoying the time with my husband or good friends either reading (when it is just me and the Wolfman), watching TV/movies, or playing board games.

Lots of smoke is ideal. Flavor is not as important as long as it doesnt make me sick. A good session is when theres lots of talking and lots of flavor. Usually a card game comes up and possibly some drinking.

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app