Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Three $20 git cards a month to top forum members

We can definitely do that and publish them on the blog. I can't really take on that myself though. I'd rather focus my own efforts on the social media pages, keeping up with the website issues, and promoting the site on search engines. I would be more than happy if anyone was willing to do the interview with local hookah shops

We won't make it a big advert at all. There will be shops as sponsored vendors and maybe one banner but that's it. This is a side thing for me (i work full time as an engineer) so I rather see happy members than a few bucks more or less :)

i will take on those i have a couple of places in mind

EstimatedProphet, you're the winner of October's $20 gift card.

It might be until the Nov gift cards are here that I send you your but you have a $20 Social Smoke card coming :)

Congrats

i have some suggestions. the edge is great, mobster is amazing taste just like monster energy drink, twisted is great, also their hoses smoke really good. in fact im gana get a couple more

Will definitely look in to those, haven't dealt with social smoke in quite some time. Been to much on a starbuzz kick, but I have always enjoyed social smoke c:

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Hookah.org mobile app

Great idea. I'll be sharing this with all my friends

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

Thank you. forum is picking up and we're about to take over the online hookah world :) lol

I just got the gift cards for this month.

Only a few days left until end of this month....

Thanks for participating in the forum guys.

November's winners are as follow. They each get a $20 gift certificate sponsored by Social Smoke.

pineappledaddy: 128 Posts + 10 Avatar points

HookahHooligan: 72 posts + 10 Avatar points

Tdurham42: 27 posts + 10 Avatar points

Send me a PM and I'll send over your gift cards.

Glad to see you guys winning the prize and hope to continue seeing you on the forum :)