Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rcavalier86

Xhale steam stones

I honestly havent tried any steam stones at all... guess I ahve to over the holiday

I smoke mostly steam stones and I can confirm that the clouds are huge and the flavor is great too as long as you have a good brand and enough heat on them. They typically take more heat than shisha does.

I have a few xhale flavors and I enjoy them, If you pop over to my site there are some reviews of them there. But I can tell you that if you throw on 3 coco naras or whatever equivalent coal you have and use the right bowl(vortex or phunnel) you'll be golden. Never had the kiwi flavor, but that sounds good!

Yea buddy... steam stones are enough to make you not buy tobacco again. Clouds were big, flavor was great, and they are a lot healthier! What is there not to like? If you haven't tried them, your missing out. Just be sure to use 3 coco Nara coals if you like big clouds.

Happy to hear you enjoyed them! So many people set them up wrong and then blame the stones instead of trying to get it right.

The nice thing about xhale too is that they have nicotine so you can still get a slight buzz. Most other brands don't have it at all. It's only 0.05 but oh well haha