Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Eightyfour try a windcover and two coals. The clouds won't be as big as three but the longevity will go a bit longer.

I think in time you'll like it. I didn't love it my first few bowls but it has grown on me

Yeah, that's what I've been doing.  It's like... it requires more heat than 2 coals, but less heat than 3 coals.  I tried breaking some coals apart but that ended up scorching the Tangiers, which made my wife complain about how the house smelled like hookah all last night.  

When cleaning my hookah I saw that my base grommet is starting to rip.

Well that just sucks. you do have extra ones right? 

Well that just sucks. you do have extra ones right?

Not in this size. Next time I go to the store I'm going to take it with me to make sure they have one that will work.
  • Like 1

So I hope everybody had a nice halloween. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of the night with a mix of Pink Lemonade and Cherry Bitches! along with a nice glass of vodka. 

I had a long day today. I was up all night working on fixing a really messed up video, like literally up. I didn'tt go to bed till 11:30am and took a 4-hour nap. 

Then we went and traded in our 2012 white Honda Pilot and got... the exact same white Honda Pilot but with black leather interior instead of grey and it's a 2015. Then we went to Red Robin and my stomach is now complaining. So I hope the vodka will fix that. HAHHAHA

Had a weird day... well, not weird, just not much of a day. Stayed up all night last night, had some vodka and next thing I know my gf is getting ready to go to work today at 7:30am. So I got the crockpot going with some chicken cacciatore and went to pass out. Woke up around 5, had dinner, and we both went to get new phones. She got the note 4 and I got the iPone 6 Plus 64GB. Not sure how I like it so far because it's just too damn big but I wanted the better internals for videos and pictures. I only got that one because they didn't have the 6 in 64GB. 

Oh well. Right now I'm smoking a bowl of hydro herbal Kali Drizzle and I might have a second bowl of something else later. Not sure yet. 

dd - I know several people that work at the Apple store.  I'm in the market for a 6+ soon, and pretty much everywhere, they're constantly sold out, so I'm kinda jealous!  However, the best approach (or so I've been told) is:

- Go to Apple's site late at night (11 PM or later, a couple hours after the store closes is good enough)

- Act like you want to purchase a new iPhone, giving the specs you want, your carrier, etc.

- Specify a store location for in-store pickup

- The bottom of the page will show if they have any in stock.  Stock is updated nearly instantly, so going there at night, after they have new inventory, will show if the store has any available to purchase.

- Go about 30 minutes before opening and wait in line (yes, there are lines in the morning).  You'll get the phone you want.

If you don't want the 6+, they've been pretty good on swapping them out for the 6 (or so I hear, that may vary by store and even by the associate you deal with).  It is a large screen and a lot of people don't understand quite how large it is, myself included.

Anyway, I haven't updated here all week.  I've been on a Tangiers kick.  I've basically been smoking Cane Mint or, like I am now, Kashmir + Apple mixed.

• Like 1

dd - I know several people that work at the Apple store.  I'm in the market for a 6+ soon, and pretty much everywhere, they're constantly sold out, so I'm kinda jealous!  However, the best approach (or so I've been told) is:

- Go to Apple's site late at night (11 PM or later, a couple hours after the store closes is good enough)

- Act like you want to purchase a new iPhone, giving the specs you want, your carrier, etc.

- Specify a store location for in-store pickup

- The bottom of the page will show if they have any in stock.  Stock is updated nearly instantly, so going there at night, after they have new inventory, will show if the store has any available to purchase.

- Go about 30 minutes before opening and wait in line (yes, there are lines in the morning).  You'll get the phone you want.

If you don't want the 6+, they've been pretty good on swapping them out for the 6 (or so I hear, that may vary by store and even by the associate you deal with).  It is a large screen and a lot of people don't understand quite how large it is, myself included.

Anyway, I haven't updated here all week.  I've been on a Tangiers kick.  I've basically been smoking Cane Mint or, like I am now, Kashmir + Apple mixed.

Oh there was a site I was using to check inventory all around my area. I did decide to get this one because when I called they said they only had just one 6 plus in 64gb. it's gold and white and I feel weird with it, but it's the sweet spot at 64gb. My other options was 6 in 16gb or 128gb or just the 6 plus in 16gb. 

I mean don't get me wrong, it's not a bad phone and reachability and assistive touch actually help a lot in navigating such a large phone, I just have to get used to using it because I feel I'm going to drop it. I'm not going to lie though, been using it for a few hours and it's really nice. I'm enjoying such beautiful screen and responsiveness. That size though... ugh.... 

I like the size.  I had an original iPad, which I didn't use that much, but for certain things like loading up sheet music for a gig or music practice, it was wonderful.  It's usefulness wasn't that expansive for me though, and when it died, I just didn't replace it.  I feel that the large screen on the 6+ will be a nice middle-ground between a powerful phone that I use daily and a device I can actually do more things with.

And yeah, unless you're carrying around full movies or a huge music library, 128GB isn't necessary.  I've had 32GB for a while, but that's becoming a little small, so I'll be picking up a 64GB one.

• Like 1

I like the size.  I had an original iPad, which I didn't use that much, but for certain things like loading up sheet music for a gig or music practice, it was wonderful.  It's usefulness wasn't that expansive for me though, and when it died, I just didn't replace it.  I feel that the large screen on the 6+ will be a nice middle-ground between a powerful phone that I use daily and a device I can actually do more things with.

And yeah, unless you're carrying around full movies or a huge music library, 128GB isn't necessary.  I've had 32GB for a while, but that's becoming a little small, so I'll be picking up a 64GB one.

I still have the iPad 2 and still use it every single day to do my reading, gaming and a bunch of other stuff. I love that thing. However I haven't touched the iPad since I came home with the 6 Plus. That screen is definitely a middle ground for everything I do. I'm pretty sure that I will get used to the size, if not, I have 14 days to change it for the 6... if they ever get it in stock but hen. 

Just picked up some Al Fakher special edition Sweet Pomegranate, can't wait to try it

I was going to order that but I couldn't choose a flavor lol Let us know how it is!

I cant decide what I want to smoke today/tonight. Maybe some AF Orange with Mint or something. 

I was going to order that but I couldn't choose a flavor lol Let us know how it is!

I cant decide what I want to smoke today/tonight. Maybe some AF Orange with Mint or something.

I will for sure! It smells very sweet and strong. Just have to wait for my fiancée to wake up before I can smoke.

Well tonight I am smoking a starbuzz soup, basically the remaining bits from some blue mist, code69, & pirates cave. Needed to get the cans scraped out and tossed. Drinking some nice al wazah tea along with it

Taking my homemade anise for a spin, and holy smoke it's good. I'm glad I washed it about 10 times.

wvloony was right about putting it in a vacuum sealed bag for a few days. The flavors were infused much better and as it is right now I don't have to add nothing to it. it's perfect, the clouds are huge white and puffy,  and this is going to make a great mixer. WIN!

post-9346-0-51946100-1414996397_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-49037900-1414996413_thumb.jp

Im washing some tobacco right now my plan is to try molasses and use coffee flavoring, I am gonna really wring it out with cheese cloth, but im not gonna bake it. Gonna add molasses and vacuum seal for 24 hrs, then add the flavoring and glycerin and repeat

• Like 1

Im washing some tobacco right now my plan is to try molasses and use coffee flavoring, I am gonna really wring it out with cheese cloth, but im not gonna bake it. Gonna add molasses and vacuum seal for 24 hrs, then add the flavoring and glycerin and repeat

That sounds like a great plan!. I think it will work better than baking it. I might not bake my next one, but make I'm enjoying this flavor. It tastes just like anise, not double apple or black licorice. The flavor I love. I think baking it with the flavors already in there it helped a lot. Also this batch I made it with both molasses and honey. :) 

• Like 1

These are the clouds with my Anise Bitches!.  Oh wait, I guess I should turn off the fan and close the window huh? LOL 

post-9346-0-24336700-1414997133_thumb.pn

So for my last bowl of the morning, I decided to smoke my homebrew blueberry flopover. This has been sitting since last Tuesday untouched, and I must say it tastes great, very sweet, while the clouds aren't voluminous they aren't what I care about all the time

• Like 1

af coca cola tried it 2-3 years ago and just remembered i didnt really liked it...might pack another bowl of some homemade orange favored tobacco i made (which is pretty much the only thing i like to smoke these days)

• Like 1

Ew af cola haha nasty nasty stuff!

Now smoking the last real bowl of foreplay on the peach. Only have a pinch for a mix after this :(

Might do a blog about it now that I have finished the 250. It's worthy of letting people know "hey, you need this in your bowl"

• Like 1

Smoking Tangiers Kashmir and Tangiers Apple.  I swear, Kashmir is like a pandora's box of flavors.  Every time I open up the container, it smells different and tastes different.  Yet... it's always the same.