Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I cant do straight mint, but I am beginning to like it mixed with a lot of different things, I may mix it with nak orange later this evening and see how that tastes

yeah I can't do straight mint either but I love mixing it with everything else that I have. 

Since I'm not cooking tonight and we have a few things to do tonight, I'm enjoying a bowl of Voodoo Sinful Strawberry. YUM!

So I was out today getting groceries, and my sons birthday present of advanced warfare, I picked up a 250g box of mazaya gum with mint, and orqnge with mint, hardest decision is which to smoke first tonight

• Like 1

Now smoking mizo watermelon/mint. I'm about out of watermelon and I'm sad to see it go. I didn't like it at first but towards the end it had this natural juice taste along with the artificial notes of jolly rancher/gum and it was quite enjoyable.

I love that nakhla is some hidden company out here in vegas. Very few know about it despite it being around the longest and starting flavored tobacco as we know it. Everytime I have a session with someone new I will break it out and they will be perplexed by the longevity and the way it looks.... not to mention those tree trunks as doug put it.

But at the same time I hate because the shops NEVER buy it because everyone here is so honey-based tobacco oriented. It's always the holy trinity in every shop starbuzz, fumari, and Al fakher,

• Like 1

Tonight im smoking some mazaya gum with mint. This is good, a molasses base, it is a very rough cut tobacco when in the 250g pkg vs the 50g. But to the defense I like the rougher cut in that it seems to go farther as the larger cut taking more space in the bowl. I find the mint to be good, nice and frosty. The gum flavoring is there not super strong. The clouds are very good, I am using 3 ccns stonehenged around the outside.

Edited by wvloony
  • Like 1

Now smoking mizo watermelon/mint. I'm about out of watermelon and I'm sad to see it go. I didn't like it at first but towards the end it had this natural juice taste along with the artificial notes of jolly rancher/gum and it was quite enjoyable.

I love that nakhla is some hidden company out here in vegas. Very few know about it despite it being around the longest and starting flavored tobacco as we know it. Everytime I have a session with someone new I will break it out and they will be perplexed by the longevity and the way it looks.... not to mention those tree trunks as doug put it.

But at the same time I hate because the shops NEVER buy it because everyone here is so honey-based tobacco oriented. It's always the holy trinity in every shop starbuzz, fumari, and Al fakher,

LOL the holy trinity has taken over the local shops out there, but you are so right. My local shop decided to get rid of Haze to bring in Fumari, so now the trinity is completed. That's why I like going to the shop the next town over, the prices are better and they have other brands like Voodoo, Fantasia and others. 

Tonight im smoking some mazaya gum with mint. This is good, a molasses base, it is a very rough cut tobacco when in the 250g pkg vs the 50g. But to the defense I like the rougher cut in that it seems to go farther as the larger cut taking more space in the bowl. I find the mint to be good, nice and frosty. The gum flavoring is there not super strong. The clouds are very good, I am using 3 ccns stonehenged around the outside.

that' sounds awesome man!!!!. 

Well the local shops here dont carry fumari, and a limited amount of haze, most of the places sell only af, sb, and a limited nak in larger than 50g, I have one place that is carrying mazaya in 250, but only in a handful of.flavors, its a very good tobacco for the price, 10 99 for 250.

• Like 1

I have found that in staying away from the local "tobacco outlet" and going to the markets I can get better prices on the tobaccos I have come to smoke most often though and that has become a great money saver for me. I need to talk to the one gentleman and see if I can get him to keep a few items in hand for me I like his shop over the others

• Like 1

oh yeah, people ask me all the time where's the best places to buy tobacco, and then ask if the cigarette store or the local popular head shop carries things.

i always suggest going to either a hookah bar/lounge with a flavor or brand you like and ask to buy from them (though, some bar owners are sketchy and want to dramatically overprice everything), or middle-eastern markets.  there's a market and cafe about 10 minutes from me with some killer food, awesome, hard to find groceries, and every flavor of nakhla or haze you'd ever want, even nakhla in the jars.  the lounge i go to i will buy coals and nakhla from as well; there's another lounge about a block away that carries tangiers, and i'll pick up some from them if i'm in a bind (though its usually several dollars more expensive from there than online).

the local shops carry a limited and ever-changing selection of starbuzz, and maybe AF.

---

currently starting up a bowl of tangiers cane mint.

Well the local shops here dont carry fumari, and a limited amount of haze, most of the places sell only af, sb, and a limited nak in larger than 50g, I have one place that is carrying mazaya in 250, but only in a handful of.flavors, its a very good tobacco for the price, 10 99 for 250.

oh that's not a bad price at all, much cheaper than AF around here. 

I have found that in staying away from the local "tobacco outlet" and going to the markets I can get better prices on the tobaccos I have come to smoke most often though and that has become a great money saver for me. I need to talk to the one gentleman and see if I can get him to keep a few items in hand for me I like his shop over the others

Yeah make friends with the owner like I did when I found the shop in the town over. I know right driver the extra 10 minutes for better prices than go to my local shop which is only 5 minutes from my house.

Yeah make friends with the owner like I did when I found the shop in the town over. I know right driver the extra 10 minutes for better prices than go to my local shop which is only 5 minutes from my house.

This shop is one of the first in the town I get groceries in, so I try to go there often. I will in there wed, he ia supposed to be getting ccns in then, so I will most definitely talt to him then, and as for mazaya, I like it cause its not as dripping wet as af, and no red dye, and the cut of the tobacco is nice also. Here is a picture327057e82db4c0da32403b9812f4fb37.jpg

The only downside is that it is packaged in a cardboard box, soyiu either have to keep it in the Ziploc style bag after opening or put it in a different container, which is fine by me. I will definitely have to post pictures of the next can I get so you can get an idea of how it comes

• Like 1

Well since I showed you the picture of the mazaya orange with mint, I figured I would fire up a bowl and see how it tastes, or if my nak orange with fantasia ice mint mixed in is better, lol. Only time will tell. On a side note, something I didn't mention in the last post, mazaya is also something that from my viewpoint could be easily run in and egy or hemi bowl without a lot of mess in the stem. I noticed it not as juicy as say a sb or ag, but nowhere near as dry as nak, something I like very much

• Like 1

Ok, orange with mint review. YUMMY...end of review.

Now for my actual take, this is good. Much better than my mix, the orange comes thru nicely and the mint has the desired cooling effect. This time I am using only 2 ccns versus 3 and im getting some nice clouds. That being said I am not a cloud chaser normally, unless your talking about the song by chuck mangione called chase the clouds away...but I digress. This is something I will definitely keep in my cabinet.

• Like 1

The nice thing about mixing dryer brands (like Mazaya or Nakhla) with something like Fantasia, Haze, etc. that are sopping wet with juice is you get great flavor from the dryer tobacco, and bigger clouds from the wet tobacco.  Sometimes I'll mix in some Haze Subzero or AF Mint with Nakhla Mizo Mint, and get some great results.

• Like 1

I will keep that in mind. My god though reading that mix, you must be a mint fiend, I would definitely not handle that much mint

• Like 1

I will keep that in mind. My god though reading that mix, you must be a mint fiend, I would definitely not handle that much mint

Doug and Chernorbyl are the two mint fiends in this forum. LOL 

• Like 1

Ok, orange with mint review. YUMMY...end of review.

Now for my actual take, this is good. Much better than my mix, the orange comes thru nicely and the mint has the desired cooling effect. This time I am using only 2 ccns versus 3 and im getting some nice clouds. That being said I am not a cloud chaser normally, unless your talking about the song by chuck mangione called chase the clouds away...but I digress. This is something I will definitely keep in my cabinet.

Good to hear Man. That sounds amazing. 

I am still smoking it, second round of coals, flavor is starting to die off slightly now, but still getting good clouds

• Like 1

I am so weird... 

I haven't been to bed yet, so I decided to start the turkey in the crockpot. So since I'm up anyway, I'm having a second bowl. Now I feel all Christmas-y and shit so I decided to mix a bowl of RED fantasia ice mint with some GREEN hydro herbal kali drizzle and DAMN this is good. The earthiness of the fantasia with the extra sweetness of the hydro herbal is such a perfect mix. 

Im going to pass out so good later. LOL 

post-9346-0-99498100-1417263174_thumb.jp