Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

You know I am very rude,I forgot to post about sitting around with chanel, and enjoying some mazaya blueberry mixed with a touch, and I do mean a touch of fantasia ice mint, it is always good to smoke with other forum members when possible

• Like 1

I think pan is worth trying for any serious smoker. Its a classic flavor that doesn't get a lot of attention. Maybe since its not 100% floral you might like it? I think I remember nakhla having their version of it but I could be wrong.

I've never gotten into smoking floral shisha. Something about it makes my throat want to close up. Perhaps I should try it again, as it's been years

I rather enjoyed it quite a lot. Not only that but I pushed it to its limits with 4rounds of coals. The 4th might have been a bit much as the flavor was no longer as strong, but one can easily enjoy a bowl and do 3 rounds of coals.

Hooligan was right about the ghosting. Holy crap I had to scrub everything really well. Not only the hose but also the stem and the base. I think I need to use my other hookah just for pan rass alone. It was all worth it though. I'm definitely picking up the 250g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here I am with no gf in the house for 3 days so I'm chilling in the living room smoking a bowl of Voodoo sinful strawberry while I watch some shows on TV. What am I going to do with no walking dead playing tonight? Lol.

So here I am with no gf in the house for 3 days so I'm chilling in the living room smoking a bowl of Voodoo sinful strawberry while I watch some shows on TV. What am I going to do with no walking dead playing tonight? Lol.

I was asking myself the same question. Looks like I'll be watching some let's plays on YouTube and smoking some Nakhla mango
  • Like 1

I was asking myself the same question. Looks like I'll be watching some let's plays on YouTube and smoking some Nakhla mango

Luckily for me I have some new episodes of haven and two and a half men in my iTunes that I haven't watched yet. I think I'll catch up on those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckily for me I have some new episodes of haven and two and a half men in my iTunes that I haven't watched yet. I think I'll catch up on those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know I completely forgot I downloaded the new episode of Haven. Thanks for reminding me
  • Like 1

You know I completely forgot I downloaded the new episode of Haven. Thanks for reminding me

Glad I reminded you. :).

Almost done smoking this bowl of sinful strawberry and as much as I want to smoke a bowl of chocolate chill I'm really contemplating loading a bowl of pan raas instead.

I haven't been around since Friday - went with the wifey up to PA to visit some of her family, including her grandmother who we all think is developing some sort of altzheimers or dementia or something.  No bueno.  I was planning on having some introvert time with myself Friday before leaving but that didn't happen.  So, I'm back, and sitting here, getting ready to watch some old episodes of Scrubs.  I'm smoking a bowl of Tangiers Cane Mint.  I might venture into trying the It's Like That One Breakfast Cereal after this.

In regards to Pan - that's a new flavor to me.  It sounds interesting.  I wonder how that would be paired with something like Nakhla Earl Gray?  One of my favorite earl gray tea blends is Teavana's Earl Grey Creme, which adds marigold petals and vanilla, creating a slightly creamy, slightly floral taste.

• Like 1

So I loaded a bowl of pan raas but I opened a new disposable hose just to use with it because it ghosts like crazy. I'm really digging the floral tastes with the menthol. Definitely getting the 250g of it.

bf6849603707e112ed11a5f4cb79eb09.jpg

Edited by dd0723

I haven't been around since Friday - went with the wifey up to PA to visit some of her family, including her grandmother who we all think is developing some sort of altzheimers or dementia or something. No bueno. I was planning on having some introvert time with myself Friday before leaving but that didn't happen. So, I'm back, and sitting here, getting ready to watch some old episodes of Scrubs. I'm smoking a bowl of Tangiers Cane Mint. I might venture into trying the It's Like That One Breakfast Cereal after this.

In regards to Pan - that's a new flavor to me. It sounds interesting. I wonder how that would be paired with something like Nakhla Earl Gray? One of my favorite earl gray tea blends is Teavana's Earl Grey Creme, which adds marigold petals and vanilla, creating a slightly creamy, slightly floral taste.

I've never had earl grey so I can't comment on that but it sounds like an awesome mix with pan raas. I honestly haven't thought about mixing this one because it's great just on its own.

holy crap. It's Like That One Breakfast Cereal tastes like I'm smoking fruity pebbles. this is amazingly delicious.

Not sure if I want to smoke my fruity pebbles. Lol

holy crap. It's Like That One Breakfast Cereal tastes like I'm smoking fruity pebbles. this is amazingly delicious.

Its Like That OTHER Breakfast Cereal tastes just like fruit loops lol Two great flavors by Tangiers. Fantasia has a fruity pebble offering that I dont totally hate, its called rainbow explosion or something stupid like that.

Its Like That OTHER Breakfast Cereal tastes just like fruit loops lol Two great flavors by Tangiers. Fantasia has a fruity pebble offering that I dont totally hate, its called rainbow explosion or something stupid like that.

nope.

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/18266-tangiers-breakfast-cereal-showdown.html

Smoking some dark plum noir. This is a Dr. Pepper flavor no doubt. I bet Kashmir plum is so much better but this is quite enjoyable.

Trying to get the hang of the alien with it. 3 coals burns it quick but I feel like 2 is just bland on flavor with higher tobacco notes.

• Like 1

earlier I finished off my Pan Raas and now I'm having a mix of Social Smoke Mobster with a slight touch of Cinnamon Spice. Nice mellow mix after such strong Pan Raas. 

post-9346-0-56463200-1418102197_thumb.jp

Smoking some dark plum noir. This is a Dr. Pepper flavor no doubt. I bet Kashmir plum is so much better but this is quite enjoyable.

Trying to get the hang of the alien with it. 3 coals burns it quick but I feel like 2 is just bland on flavor with higher tobacco notes.

I hate those weak flavors that Tangiers has.  You fight for a while to get the right flavor, and it just doesn't come.  It's kind of a shame since so many of their flavors are so flavorful and good.

Try letting it sit out a bit longer to acclimate and see if that helps.  Sometimes I find that aids the flavor.

Getting ready to smoke something and get to work.  I have no idea what's going in the bowl tonight yet.  I might try out the orange soda again.

• Like 2

Yeah I'll give that a go tomorrow along with double foil this time. Do you usually run three coals on your tangiers alien bowls?

Youtube has given me videos stating 2 is suffice, some say 3 then remove 1, some say 4.... it's just so varied with aliens haha

• Like 1

Yeah I'll give that a go tomorrow along with double foil this time. Do you usually run three coals on your tangiers alien bowls?

Youtube has given me videos stating 2 is suffice, some say 3 then remove 1, some say 4.... it's just so varied with aliens haha

I've had good luck with two coals, on the edge, but not hanging off, and add a wind cover about 15 minutes in (or whenever it doesn't seem as strong).  I also don't move them around at all.  I keep them at opposite ends of the bowl, and when I put two more on, I put them where there was a gap.

I tend to like my shisha on the high end of the heat scope, which sucks when I smoke with friends, because they can't handle it usually, but I don't consider it hot or harsh.  If you like a little cooler you could try two coals, stonehenged, and a windcover, or two just off the edge, without a wind cover, and rotate them.  That's always worked for me with Tangiers.  You're in a different environment altogether though, what works for me may not work for you, and my techniques are a little different than what most people recommend.

I ended up with Kashmir + Apple.  Such a delicious mix, but it's running out, so I might hop over to Orange Soda now.

• Like 2

Back from work. Smoking my Af grape and berry mix and sipping on a tasty alcoholic beverage. Waiting for wifey to come home from work and off to do some shopping. Will make a stop past the smoke shop too

• Like 1

Sitting here enjoying a lg hemi bowl of nakhla orange. I woke up with more than enough time to enjoy a wonderful smoke before having to drag my sorry ass to work for my last night this week...friday dance starting early.

• Like 1

Now smoking dark plum noir. Still haven't got a good session from it by trying two coals and a windcover.

It's fine though, some tangiers just don't have that in your face flavor. I'll keep trying until it's gone because it has this jager after taste and dr. pepper note.

I'd love to be able to get a full flavor from those to see why hookahfrank likes this so much.

Probably just going to put it out at this point

• Like 1

Been a few busy days here lately for me which is good, really good.

so now I'm enjoying a mix of the very last drop of my Pan Raas but it wasn't enough for a full bowl so I mixed it with some Jewels Peach and it's good. really good.

Now smoking dark plum noir. Still haven't got a good session from it by trying two coals and a windcover.

It's fine though, some tangiers just don't have that in your face flavor. I'll keep trying until it's gone because it has this jager after taste and dr. pepper note.

I'd love to be able to get a full flavor from those to see why hookahfrank likes this so much.

Probably just going to put it out at this point

That's sad when you spend nearly $20 on a 250 of Tangiers, and it just doesn't meet your expectations.   :(

Smoking Tangiers Kashmir + Apple.  I've really grown to absolutely love this mix.  It's so unique.

• Like 1