Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I got my new order in, cant decide what to smoke first, 5 cents a cup, frozen lakes, or Nakhla mango. I have tangiers orange soda too but it smells a tad like soy sauce still so its in time out right now. 

I think I'm going to do the 5 cents a cup. Smells so bomb. 

• Like 3

Been on an orange kick.  Orange Soda + Kashmir.  Hooligan - if you like Fanta Orange, or other orange sodas, you'll thoroughly enjoy this flavor.

Been on an orange kick. Orange Soda + Kashmir. Hooligan - if you like Fanta Orange, or other orange sodas, you'll thoroughly enjoy this flavor.

For some reason I don't like any citrus flavours.

Anyways my usual saturday routine. Relaxing after a four hour cycle. Smoking AF mint.

Some friends came around to play Fifa so I packed a bowl of Afzal Golden Amber. I can't place the flavour but I like it

Been on an orange kick.  Orange Soda + Kashmir.  Hooligan - if you like Fanta Orange, or other orange sodas, you'll thoroughly enjoy this flavor.

That mix sounds odd but also good lol And yes I have had this flavor a few times before, but never in the birquq line(I think). I generally know what I am in for and I am so excited for it. haha

Seriously though guys, if you are getting into tangiers, this flavor smells and tastes like its made from Fanta leaves off of a Fanta plant in the Fanta forest. Its delicious.

• Like 1

For some reason I don't like any citrus flavours.

Anyways my usual saturday routine. Relaxing after a four hour cycle. Smoking AF mint.

I don't like citrus either, typically. Lemon and lime flavors have too much of a fake acidic taste that I really don't like. This has the flavor without being acidic. It's quite nice.

• Like 1

Decided to try something out.  Pulled out the harmony and loaded it up with the following:

• A base layer of Tangiers Cane Mint, about as much as would go into the Alien Mini, with a typical Tangiers dense pack
  • Nakhla Mizo Mint in the remaining area, packed semi-dense - not Tangiers dense, but not fluff-packed either

So far, I have to say... this works.  For the first round of coals, I'm definitely getting more Nakhla flavor, but there is definitely some Cane Mint coming through.  Clouds are about what I expected - not quite as dense as Tangiers, but much more dense than Nakhla on its own.

I dunno if I like the mix of Cane Mint with Mizo, but I'm glad to know it works.  I might try Tangiers Strawberry with Mizo Mint next time I smoke - I think that will yield some really nice results.

Edited by TheEightyFour

Decided to try something out. Pulled out the harmony and loaded it up with the following:

• A base layer of Tangiers Cane Mint, about as much as would go into the Alien Mini, with a typical Tangiers dense pack
  • Nakhla Mizo Mint in the remaining area, packed semi-dense - not Tangiers dense, but not fluff-packed either
So far, I have to say... this works. For the first round of coals, I'm definitely getting more Nakhla flavor, but there is definitely some Cane Mint coming through. Clouds are about what I expected - not quite as dense as Tangiers, but much more dense than Nakhla on its own.

I dunno if I like the mix of Cane Mint with Mizo, but I'm glad to know it works. I might try Tangiers Strawberry with Mizo Mint next time I smoke - I think that will yield some really nice results.

That sounds amazing. I love mint

That sounds amazing. I love mint

I love mint too, but I won't do this blend again.  I dunno if you've had Tangiers, but the Cane Mint flavor is akin to a candy cane.  Nakhla Mizo Mint is just a straight-up ice cold minty flavor, almost menthol (it's not, but it has that cooling sensation).  They don't blend super awesome - it's like I'm getting good mint flavor from the Nakhla, but an unnecessary sweetness from the Tangiers.