Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Trwallace: The kaloud bowl is just weird from what I gathered through the reputable channels on youtube. Smokeorpass put it as you won't smoke a successful bowl in it till your 50th time haha but that could be a huge exaggeration. I'm not too keen on switching off clay to glass or silicone.

Pure has been getting good reviews all last year, maybe try them. They have a lot of mixed flavors and a lot of just basic fruit ones. I tried FML and it wasn't for me but the tobacco itself was very heat resilient and of good quality. Looks like starbuzz though.

smoking some af mint in a egy.

• Like 1

That's what the forums are exactly for!

Last of the last of the last of my burley cane mint with maraschino mixed to make it a full bowl. Sad to see cane mint go. It's like a distant family member leaving back home hahaha

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 1

That's what the forums are exactly for!

Last of the last of the last of my burley cane mint with maraschino mixed to make it a full bowl. Sad to see cane mint go. It's like a distant family member leaving back home hahaha

Cane mint is way more important than family don't even lie lol

• Like 3

having a bowl of Jewels Orange and finishing it off before I open up the sweet melon pack also from Jewels

Smoking some Cane Mint in memory of Dude's loss.

Oh wait, you're supposed to pour one out?  Uhm... I'm giving it a slow viking funeral... yeah, that's it.

• Like 2

Just cracked open the Jewels sweet melon and HOLY SHIT that's good stuff. Not sure if it's a newer cut for that brand but its not as sticky as the other flavors and the smell is amazing!. 

post-9346-0-35734400-1421985613_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-69761800-1421985624_thumb.jp

Some maraschino birquq in the 80feet. Haven't used this bowl in forever!

I bought one because you recommended it so highly.  It broke a while back, and, honestly... I don't miss it.  I wanted something with the duration somewhere between an Alien and the Harmony, but it seems that it either provided me a couple rounds of 2 coals, and the 3rd round was done halfway through, and 3 coals on that bowl is too many coals (too many cooks?).  I'm glad you dig it though!

Smoking some Tangiers Kashmir + Tangiers Apple.  I'm probably going to make an order from hookah-shisha in the next couple weeks and stock up on some more Tangiers Orange Soda.  I miss it :-(

• Like 2

Going to the dentist just now. Smoking a bowl of Afzal Silver fox before my mouth gets numb

• Like 1

having a bowl of Jewels sweet melon while I work on the pictures for the contest

Tangiers Kashmir + Fumari Orange Cream.  I fear I used too much Kashmir, as I'm not getting much of the orange flavor, but it might just be because Fumari is such a light smoke in comparison.

• Like 1

I cant decide what to smoke tonight. My orange soda from last night still has 2 rounds of coals left on it but I'm not in the mood for that right now lol Its a toss up between nakhla mango, and haze frozen lakes.

Also I really want to try out hazes two new flavors, chaitastic and what a mint. Who knows when hookah-shisha will get them though they are so slow. Might have to talk to my friend about doing an order with 5star again. Or I can do the mature thing and smoke what I have before I get new stuff lol

• Like 2

Hooligan how did that rock bowl turn out?

Smoking some af blueberry and watermelon with mint.

I dont have it yet. Probably sitting in customs waiting to be released still =\

• Like 1