Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Im going to be making a slightly larger than normal purchase from hookah-shisha. Still deciding on exactly what I want. Need some suggestions. Here's what I'm getting, I'd like your opinions.

250g Nakhla Mizo blueberry

250g Nakhla Mizo mint

(Need some suggestions on shisha. Thinking about picking up some Romman.)

108pc box of Titanium coals

And a Harmony bowl.

Skip Romman.  It's not awesome.  Try out some of the new AF special edition, or social smoke.

• Like 2

Have to go get some flat coals. All I have is cubes. After my return I will be able to sufficiently heat the lotus and enjoy this watermelon and shisha on the beach mix. Right now there be no clouds in this here desert!

• Like 1

Im going to be making a slightly larger than normal purchase from hookah-shisha. Still deciding on exactly what I want. Need some suggestions. Here's what I'm getting, I'd like your opinions.

250g Nakhla Mizo blueberry

250g Nakhla Mizo mint

(Need some suggestions on shisha. Thinking about picking up some Romman.)

108pc box of Titanium coals

And a Harmony bowl.

I never shop there but they have a great social smoke selection since Texas is socials home. I would get citrus chill and mojito. That's what I smoked at a local lounge recently that blew me away.

• Like 1

Skip Romman. It's not awesome. Try out some of the new AF special edition, or social smoke.

I've had a couple of the af special flavors, haven't found anything that's really caught my attention
  • Like 1

I've had a couple of the af special flavors, haven't found anything that's really caught my attention

i'm more of a nak and tangiers guy myself, and i really only love a handful of flavors, so unless you want to give tangiers a go, go with dude's social smoke recommendations.  

• Like 1

I'm really liking this pure tobacco fresh mint. Not Mizo but very good. I thought it would be juicer but nonetheless I wouldn't mind trying more. Fml sucks though. Haha

• Like 1

I'm really liking this pure tobacco fresh mint. Not Mizo but very good. I thought it would be juicer but nonetheless I wouldn't mind trying more. Fml sucks though. Haha

Good thing HookahNuckah isn't around these forums.  Those be fightin' words!

I've been hyper-focused on work and some music projects I'm working on and didn't even have a go at the hookah today :( Tomorrow's another day though.

• Like 1

Well finally done with my long work week, enjoying some sb strawberry margarita. Looking forward to the next 4 nights off

• Like 1

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday, so I haven't been smoking. While I'm technically allowed to smoke after 48 hours, I just have not felt up to it at all. =( Sucks because I just had a bunch of new stuff come in that I want to try. But oh well, it will be there when I'm better. I go back to work tomorrow which is not something I'm looking forward to doing.

• Like 1

Smoking af blueberry mint on the beach

Now that's the life. I would take my hookah to the beach too if my damn gf would freaking let me when we go on vacation. 

Damn I could go missing and nobody would miss me. :(

So the past two days I've been smoking all sorts of Nak coconut mixes to hurry up and finish that one and most of the mixes have been pretty yucky. 

now that I'm done with my taxes and everything is good, I'm chilling with a bowl of AF watermelon with mint. The flavor is amazing but the mint is really lacking. I taste only the watermelon with is right on point. 

post-9346-0-57954700-1429154049_thumb.jp

Chilling on some Egyptian Kashmir peach. Aka nak Orange peach. It is such a unique flavor. Like double orange tangiers and Kashmir peach. Not as spicy but the floral note is very strong.

You just might have to try this doug. Mix it with Kashmir if you think it sucks but man I'd really get this one if I were you.

End orange peach memoir hahaha

• Like 1

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday, so I haven't been smoking. While I'm technically allowed to smoke after 48 hours, I just have not felt up to it at all. =( Sucks because I just had a bunch of new stuff come in that I want to try. But oh well, it will be there when I'm better. I go back to work tomorrow which is not something I'm looking forward to doing.

Totally chill out and relax.  Smoking makes it take longer to heal anyway.  Then hit it with a vengeance  :thumbsup:

---

Loading up some Tangiers Mint.  This is my last of the mint, but I got a shipment of some stuff coming in tomorrow to replenish!

• Like 1

Enjoying some blue surfer tonight, as I wait for the hour to come to make my midnight run to the wall of mart

Totally chill out and relax.  Smoking makes it take longer to heal anyway.  Then hit it with a vengeance  :thumbsup:

---

Loading up some Tangiers Mint.  This is my last of the mint, but I got a shipment of some stuff coming in tomorrow to replenish!

Thats what I have heard, I think I'm just going to wait it out a while. I still can't even eat normally so I'm not about to attempt to do anything that will fuck it up. 

Until then I'll just be reading this thread and being jealous of you all while you smoke stuff lol

• Like 1

Thats what I have heard, I think I'm just going to wait it out a while. I still can't even eat normally so I'm not about to attempt to do anything that will fuck it up.

Until then I'll just be reading this thread and being jealous of you all while you smoke stuff lol

I do feel for you jen, but you will be filling your apartment up with the clouds of many bowls sooner than you think. And the patience you learn will make each and every one taste better.

• Like 1

I do feel for you jen, but you will be filling your apartment up with the clouds of many bowls sooner than you think. And the patience you learn will make each and every one taste better.

I thought I would be back at it by now honestly, I didn't think it would be this bad. But apparently my 2 bottom wisdom teeth were quite difficult to get out and they left me pretty effed up. But you're right, the patience will make that first bowl so much better haha

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of Naklah coconut by itself. I don't know why but it has to be insanity trying to smoke something day after day and hoping for a different flavor. In all honesty at least is not as bad as the king shisha, but I still don't like it much. 

post-9346-0-11524300-1429242810_thumb.jp

Fell better Jen, It can't be fun having all 4 taken out all at once. I only had one taken out but it wasn't as bad. The dentist did tell me not to smoke but I didn't listen to him and I found why you shouldn't smoke. With sucking in the smoke it affected the opening and I started bleeding. So I had to listen to him. :)