Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Enjoying a bowl of AF blueberry with mint. On my second round of coal while I watch the seventh son. 

I bought a cheap double head egy bowl. Gonna try it out now.

I have a quad version, the bowl heads are tiny but it is a great piece for parties and mixing flavors. 

• Like 1

Time for my post work, friday, pre weekend smoke! I think I might do some hookafina grapefruit, or haze cucumberita with a little subzero mixed in. I'm not sureee.

• Like 1

Having a mix of Jewels strawberry daiquiri and Nakhla coconut using my brand new mystique hose and OMG OMG OMG this hose ROCKS!!!!!! The gauge is HUUUUUUUGE and so freaking comfortable to hold it in my hands it's not even funny. I took the old grommet from my SS hose and put it on the Mystique hose to be able to use my own 12" ice hose tip that I already had in the freezer and it works like a charm. The best part is that I can use the tip from my SS hose if I don't want to use the ice tip and it fits perfectly for a lighter load. This hose gets my two thumbs up and I'm definitely going to write on the blog about it. 

On other news, my hookahhub.com order has shipped via UPS and it will be here in two days, meaning Tuesday. I can't wait to try my new namoor hose and I'll finally will be able to try the hookahfina tobacco. I got the pink orange because of the great review from Jen. :) :)

post-9346-0-60310700-1430537197_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-55796800-1430537204_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-40136300-1430537210_thumb.jp

• Like 1

OH JOY!!!!!

I go put my second round of coals on the burner and the damn thing is not heating up anymore. I've been trying to light the coals on the stove for the past 20 minutes and it's not working out the best way. Now I'm going to have to order a new coil burner because the stores around me don't carry them in stock. OH JOY!

OH JOY!!!!!

I go put my second round of coals on the burner and the damn thing is not heating up anymore. I've been trying to light the coals on the stove for the past 20 minutes and it's not working out the best way. Now I'm going to have to order a new coil burner because the stores around me don't carry them in stock. OH JOY!

Is there a Walgreen's near you? They usually have them in stock for $10-15
  • Like 1

I think I hit up walgreens when I went to get mine the first time around, but I'll double check again. I hit up all the regular places, target, kmart, the home depot? I think, Rite-aid, wallgreens, walmart and CVS. None of them had the since coil burners. I had to actually order mine from target. 

I'll stop by wallgreens tomorrow to see if they have it. If not then I'll have to order it from amazon or something. GRRRRRRR    :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:

OH JOY!!!!!

Is there a Walgreen's near you? They usually have them in stock for $10-15

Chernobyl's right - CVS, Walgreens, and even some larger convenience stores (not 7-11s) have household stuff, and usually sell these.  Some are open 24 hours, so you might be able to find one that's open now.  I'm on my second one from Walgreens.  It was $20 last time I picked one up.  If you're smoking every day, or near about that, it'll still last you a good amount of time.  I disposed of my last one because the black outer of the coil was starting to look... rough.  And the coils were starting to bend.  I've had an incident in the past where my kitchen stove's burner started sparking, so I don't even play when it starts looking bad anymore.  The last one lasted me about a year.  Not too shabby.  I also use it for heating up water to make coffee and tea in my office when it's late at night and the wife's asleep (the kitchen is right next to our bedroom).  Certainly a good investment.

I'm getting ready to do yet another bowl of Tangiers Orange Soda.  It's supposed to get warm next week, so I'll probably switch back to mints then.  :)

• Like 1

I think I hit up walgreens when I went to get mine the first time around, but I'll double check again. I hit up all the regular places, target, kmart, the home depot? I think, Rite-aid, wallgreens, walmart and CVS. None of them had the since coil burners. I had to actually order mine from target. 

I'll stop by wallgreens tomorrow to see if they have it. If not then I'll have to order it from amazon or something. GRRRRRRR    :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:  :pissedoff:

At the Walgreens around here, they have a couple aisles of foodstuffs and household goods - paper towels, granola bars, cookies, chips, etc.  Look there - it's often with other things like cups and hand mixers and stuff.  The last two I got were in black boxes.

Walmart or Target should certainly have them in stock as well, though Target's a little more stingy (unfortunately).  I won't step foot in a Walmart, but I can't imagine them not having something like that.

• Like 1

At the Walgreens around here, they have a couple aisles of foodstuffs and household goods - paper towels, granola bars, cookies, chips, etc.  Look there - it's often with other things like cups and hand mixers and stuff.  The last two I got were in black boxes.

Walmart or Target should certainly have them in stock as well, though Target's a little more stingy (unfortunately).  I won't step foot in a Walmart, but I can't imagine them not having something like that.

The only place in my area that had them was Target if I remember correctly, and even then it was the flat burner and not the single coil that I needed. I'll take a look again tomorrow to see if they have them in stock. Otherwise I'll have to order it online....oh dear. 

At the Walgreens around here, they have a couple aisles of foodstuffs and household goods - paper towels, granola bars, cookies, chips, etc. Look there - it's often with other things like cups and hand mixers and stuff. The last two I got were in black boxes.

Walmart or Target should certainly have them in stock as well, though Target's a little more stingy (unfortunately). I won't step foot in a Walmart, but I can't imagine them not having something like that.

I can say that Walmart near me does not have them in stock. They told me to look at Target but they didn't have them either. Some times using a propane torch is just easier
  • Like 1

I can say that Walmart near me does not have them in stock. They told me to look at Target but they didn't have them either. Some times using a propane torch is just easier

yeah I'm thinking that I should have a propane torch in the house for cases like this. 

Oh the struggle is real when I want to smoke some AF blueberry with mint and the coil burner is not working. :(

post-9346-0-48837300-1430577051_thumb.jp

Is it just me or does direct fire not light the coals as well as the single coil burners? either way I'm now enjoying the AF blueberry with mint. 

I have a quad version, the bowl heads are tiny but it is a great piece for parties and mixing flavors.

Yeah.mine doesn't hold much but enough for a good flavour mix
  • Like 1

So Chernobyl and Doug were right. $12.99 at Walgreens.

post-9346-14306193470964_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Managed to pick myself up a new hose. Been looking for a while. We don't have so much hookah stuff here in South Africa so the hose may not be up to most of your standards. It's 1.5m long with a nice handle. Smoking it with some Amaren Cool Mint. Gonna head to my pre ts place just now for my Sunday evening session.

dc32354fbc98ddac54ce72503dde191f.jpg

• Like 2

Managed to pick myself up a new hose. Been looking for a while. We don't have so much hookah stuff here in South Africa so the hose may not be up to most of your standards. It's 1.5m long with a nice handle. Smoking it with some Amaren Cool Mint. Gonna head to my pre ts place just now for my Sunday evening session.

That handle looks awesome. 

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 1

That's the same model that I have, and same price I paid. You'd think that Walmart or Target would have that on stock

you would think right? I'm just glad that they had it in stock because I didn't want to wait to get it shipped again. Not that it would have mattered because since today is the first day of the 3 days the gf has off every week, I didn't get a chance to smoke last night. So I just ended up pissed off that she didn't want to go watch TV in the bedroom so I could smoke and I just went to bed at 10pm.

I swear nothing beats being single, I have to work on that again because I hate with a passion being in a relationship. 

Sunday evening smoke session. Mum keeping the hunger at bay with baked goods and coffee. Got 2 hookahs going. 3rd bowl in. Double apple and green mix

bc0b917bb9fd503a641f31a96469666f.jpg

• Like 2