Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

hookah-shisha is another good site for tangiers. if you buy any, realize there are different kinds with different intensities and your typical packing methods will NOT work with it. you need a phunnel and to follow one of any of the tutorials on this forum (I think Paul has a post about it) on how to acclimate it and pack it.

Well to add something to an earlier post about loading a bowl and letting it sit, I loaded a bowl up Saturday before work with the intention of smoking it Sunday morning, well I didn't fire it up till this am. For all intents and purposes, it worked fine, no major issues.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

it's unwashed, black tobacco and is quite harsh unless you pack it properly. very oily - almost looks like it's made with soy sauce.

I will take this under advisment as if/when I obtain this brand of tobacco

Just finished a bowl of nakhla strawberry/mizo mint mix. I feel like this has been leaving a weird aftertaste in my mouth and sinuses. Strange.

Also, songbird - if you get the chance - I waited years to try out Tangiers, and I regret not trying it sooner. The flavors are amazing. I would recommend, if you don't smoke on a normal basis, to try the Lucid line. Noir is much heavier in nicotine, and isn't an amateur smoke.

Just finished a bowl of nakhla strawberry/mizo mint mix. I feel like this has been leaving a weird aftertaste in my mouth and sinuses. Strange.

Also, songbird - if you get the chance - I waited years to try out Tangiers, and I regret not trying it sooner. The flavors are amazing. I would recommend, if you don't smoke on a normal basis, to try the Lucid line. Noir is much heavier in nicotine, and isn't an amateur smoke.

Yeah we smoke like we drink. Its only occasionally. Like maybe once a week. Twice if there's a bunch of tests coming up.

Haze skills on the rocks is the worst favor I ever smoked anybody want to trade I have 230g of it still left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest TheRealTwallace

What does that purple savior taste like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Hookah.org mobile app

Starbuzz Purple savior/white mint watching star trek into darkness

mixed with white mint? interesting... i'll have to give that a shot. i have some purple savior in my box.

currently: tangiers apple + tangiers cane mint + tangiers kashmir. haven't smoked tangiers (or really much of anything at all) in a few days. that first puff hit me pretty hard. haha

Waiting to get off work to go home and enjoy the movie escape from Alcatraz and smoke some Nakhla orange peach

What does that purple savior taste like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Hookah.org mobile app

Grape soda with hints of.... something. I can't quite figure it out. All I know is I love it by itself and mixed with fumari white gummy bear.... mixed with mint for the first time. Its interesting. About 2/3 purp and 1/3 mint

Sent from my XT907

Waiting to get off work to go home and enjoy the movie escape from Alcatraz and smoke some Nakhla orange peach

I'm packing a bowl of Nakhla Mizo Mint mixed with Orange Peach.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

ujesa7a9.jpg Nakhla Orange peach

How tall is that prince, and how's it smoke bro? I want one

Sent from my XT907

How tall is that prince, and how's it smoke bro? I want one

Sent from my XT907

36" and it's smokes like a KING LOL

Trying this out. Let's hope its decent I bought it at some lame head shop and they are ripping people off! This cost me 19.87 with tax for a 100g tin. Ugh.

Sent from my XT907

I liked UFO. Head shops near me do the same thing with their shisha. Hell the natural coals they sell are $1.00 a piece and you have to pay for every single piece in a box. So a box of CocoNara's cost $108

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

My local place is 10$ for a 50g Fantasia or i have to drive like 40min to a gas station were its half that, i get 100g starbuzz for 11 and 250g for 20.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app