Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Man I'm really liking this foreplay on the peach, its been my everyday smoke lately, had to pack it for a friend just so he could experience it, I'm almost about to hop on the Tangier's band wagon at this point

My favorite tangiers no doubt.

• Like 3

I wish I could smoke some tangiers this week but it's been raining on and off here so the humidity levels have been off the charts. And what really sucks is that I've got some unopened tang chocolate mint calling my name. I'm going to settle for some AF grape mint tonight instead.

• Like 2

I'm trying out this hong Kong milk tea by social smoke, its pretty good. Having some trouble getting used to both my new coals, not used to coals or the high heat they give off, I think theyre both good but I'm just so used to titanium's, I probably went through nearly 10 kilos of them by now. Might go back to their flats but no complaints other than the shitty shapes of the mazayas that make them hard to work with, I got one piece that looks more like a finger coal than a cube because they didn't cut it lmao

• Like 2

I've only been smoking these other flavors for an hour, haven't cracked open the AF vanilla yet since I want my cinnamon but this foreplay on the peach is really something, I can stop smoking it until the bowl is done

• Like 3

another Romman flavor for me today...  Pina Colada.  Not bad.  Nice, subtle pina colada flavors, at first, then a nice, tobacco finish.  Kind of like having a fine cigar with your pina colada.  quite nice.  Will be doing a Mazaya and Nakhla order soon though, this stuff is just a bit spendy...

• Like 2

another Romman flavor for me today...  Pina Colada.  Not bad.  Nice, subtle pina colada flavors, at first, then a nice, tobacco finish.  Kind of like having a fine cigar with your pina colada.  quite nice.  Will be doing a Mazaya and Nakhla order soon though, this stuff is just a bit spendy...

I heard ivory coast and Turkish coffee were decent, but all the bad reviews on that tobacco and price point kept me away lol

• Like 1

I heard ivory coast and Turkish coffee were decent, but all the bad reviews on that tobacco and price point kept me away lol

I looked up roman last night for the first time in a few years on H-S and most of everything is sold out and has been for quite some time but the reviews are terrible haha in brazil the dudes smoke a lot of it but up here it's definitely one of the most hated shishas.

smoking some tangelo with af mint. The longevity is crazy right now an hour and a half in and still gargantuan clouds and flavor. I did use mostly the glycerin of the tangelo as that's all I have though just juice and a few leaves.

People say fumari packs only last a few bowls (3-4) and to those people I say go to your kitchen get a spoon and load up the juice in the bottom of a phunnel with some drier shisha on top and quit crying lol this bowl has been fantastic.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I have missed so many days of joining you, but now I think I'm settled enough in our new house that I can come on here every night. 

So I just finished smoking a cool bowl of hookah-hookah banana foster on my new glass fumo trinity jar hookah. The flavor is alright but not quite what I expected.
I think tomorrow I'm going to break out my social smoke izmir hookah because is probably getting lonely not being on display.

22293337713_cbc0fbe93f_z.thumb.jpg.19460

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 2

I couldn't use the app for a whole day

My app was bugged out the past few days as well, about to smoke some AF cinnamon and vanilla

• Like 1

smoking what I had left of The King Brand Mint, Strawberry and Pineapple. I need to place another order for them this weekend.

So things are coming along great in the house and it's actually livable LOL. I convinced the gf that the sun room needs to be my hookah lounge. All she wants in here is the table to do her nails and a shelve for pantry overflow. I'm ok with that because she's not going to be doing her nails when I'm smoking, so I need to come up with some ideas to setup this room. There's a bookshelf I can use to store all my shisha and acessories and I might put the hookahs on the display ledge. not sure yet... I guess I should go to the other computer to upload some pictures LOL

So how's everybody?

• Like 2

Smoking Afzal Banana with my AF egyptian. Wife is watching a crap movie so I'm chilling outside

• Like 2

DD welcome back!  Super cool to hear about your hookah room!  I've been fiending for one of those for a while now..

It's Saturday morning, and I now have a job that I work monday thru friday, so I am in my pajamas smoking my breakfast bowl of AF pineapple.  

Hail Citrus!

• Like 2

Well it's samples galore in my house this week.

Thursday I got the entire stout line of alchemist to review but so far I can't get a good bowl going out of it. I won a contest on Instagram so I get the standard line orange cream and melon Monday to review which I know I can get smoking.

Just received the king today. They messed up my original order so many times that they gave me free mint and tropical mint with the strawberry banana and peach flavors I ordered. Mint went straight in the trash because it smelled like straight olives no mint at all. I tried tropical mint and it was mediocre at best so I got rid of that one too. Based on the smells of the rest they won't be far behind. Banana is the only one I'm looking forward to.

Pure tobacco ended up messaging me and is sending me samples of something which will be here next week maybe Monday or Tuesday. I don't love what they do in regards to tobacco at least not yet but based on their customer relations maybe something good will come out of it.

Hopefully the king and stout will smoke well but I'm not sure at all at this point.

Well it's samples galore in my house this week.

Thursday I got the entire stout line of alchemist to review but so far I can't get a good bowl going out of it. I won a contest on Instagram so I get the standard line orange cream and melon Monday to review which I know I can get smoking.

Just received the king today. They messed up my original order so many times that they gave me free mint and tropical mint with the strawberry banana and peach flavors I ordered. Mint went straight in the trash because it smelled like straight olives no mint at all. I tried tropical mint and it was mediocre at best so I got rid of that one too. Based on the smells of the rest they won't be far behind. Banana is the only one I'm looking forward to.

Pure tobacco ended up messaging me and is sending me samples of something which will be here next week maybe Monday or Tuesday. I don't love what they do in regards to tobacco at least not yet but based on their customer relations maybe something good will come out of it.

Hopefully the king and stout will smoke well but I'm not sure at all at this point.

That makes me a little nervous since double Apple from the stout line is in its way here, hopefully I don't get too many problems lol

That makes me a little nervous since double Apple from the stout line is in its way here, hopefully I don't get too many problems lol

I've been talking to them all day no one has experienced problems. They think it's my sample but I have 5 more to try so I'm not exactly short handed. I'll post my results tomorrow. I do have double Apple as well

• Like 1

So loaded up banana of the king brand and it's bad. I can see people liking it but banana is just not my thing with hookah. Probably putting the peach and strawberry on the back burner and smoking something I know is good. Done branching out again after this pure gets here. Going back to my haze, nakhla, tangiers, and social smoke ways.

• Like 2

Currently smoking some AF vanilla. Haven't smoked this in years. Not really a fan, I think Haze vanilla is way better. Should be a good mixer though. Might add it to what a mint

• Like 1

Currently smoking some AF vanilla. Haven't smoked this in years. Not really a fan, I think Haze vanilla is way better. Should be a good mixer though. Might add it to what a mint

I agree but I like hookafina vanilla ice more. I don't get why af vanilla is so hyped. Tastes nothing like a cake to me and more like a coffee creamer.

Smoking af watermelon mint with extra mint added and raspberry ice nakhla.

I agree but I like hookafina vanilla ice more. I don't get why af vanilla is so hyped. Tastes nothing like a cake to me and more like a coffee creamer.

Smoking af watermelon mint with extra mint added and raspberry ice nakhla.

Its decent and I'm still going through my first 250g pack of AF vanilla, I don't get the hype too much either, I mean its good but I can't make it an everyday smoke and I can get sick of it quick, instead of something like the straight mints or citrus mints out there, or double apple, but that's just the stuff I typically really like. I think it does taste like cake batter but I've never been the type to wanna sit there and munch on cake batter. Hopefully alchemist blend double apple is good, I ran out of nak and I was pretty bummed out about it, was finally getting it to work the way I want too. High hopes for nak ice apple as well

• Like 1

Getting a pack of Mazaya Orange With Cream going and playing Fallout 4. This game has pretty much been my life since it came out

• Like 3

Getting a pack of Mazaya Orange With Cream going and playing Fallout 4. This game has pretty much been my life since it came out

Better than 3? I haven't played fallout 3 in a few years now but it was fun

• Like 1