Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

A friend knocked my hookah while I was moving coals into the lotus. This sent the top flying out of the ashtray. Luckily my arm caught it. Remember to be careful guys

IMG_20151205_240407231.jpg

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, chernobyl said:

A friend knocked my hookah while I was moving coals into the lotus. This sent the top flying out of the ashtray. Luckily my arm caught it. Remember to be careful guys

IMG_20151205_240407231.jpg

fuck, luckily your ink was spared. My gf knocked into my hookah maybe 3 months ago and burned her thigh super bad. The lotus is a deadly instrument of torture.

• Like 3

Smoking a bowl of Al Fakher Blueberry. Watching Star Wars Episode V. Trying to re watch all before I watch the new one.

2a97d801baa7a1f3593a7e61c953a4c1.jpg

• Like 5

I'm sorry I've been so absent lately but the holiday season has kept me busy. Had my sister and her new born baby staying with us for a few days and on top of that I got sick last Thursday and couldn't smoke. Last night I was feeling a bit better so I had some of that delicious apple shisha from the king brand. However this morning I woke up feeling like crap again so I'm taking more cold medicine.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1449596239.9180

IMG_20151205_240407231.thumb.jpg.71477e6a74b603d609b35ce943e716ab.jpg

OUCH!

• Like 2

Trying nakhla coffee, think it might be a pretty old pack unfortunately. This should probably be one of the only batches like this though if I had to guess, everything else I got should be I'm circulation a lot more

Yeah this coffee is expired, hardly getting any flavor or smoke and I have it set up the same as I always do with nakhla, its supposed to be really strong too, oh well I guess, I took the risk with HS so its on me

• Like 1

Trying nakhla coffee, think it might be a pretty old pack unfortunately. This should probably be one of the only batches like this though if I had to guess, everything else I got should be I'm circulation a lot more

Yeah this coffee is expired, hardly getting any flavor or smoke and I have it set up the same as I always do with nakhla, its supposed to be really strong too, oh well I guess, I took the risk with HS so its on me

That sucks..

• Like 1

Trying nakhla coffee, think it might be a pretty old pack unfortunately. This should probably be one of the only batches like this though if I had to guess, everything else I got should be I'm circulation a lot more Yeah this coffee is expired, hardly getting any flavor or smoke and I have it set up the same as I always do with nakhla, its supposed to be really strong too, oh well I guess, I took the risk with HS so its on me

That sucks..

It's no big deal really, I'm much happier after cracking open my nakhla double apple and seeing it juicer than I've ever gotten it, so doing an AF nak double Apple mix

• Like 2

I'm glad I decided to get 500 grams of ice apple this time around, been taking it easier on the hookah smoking lately so it should last me even longer. Smoking some now before work, night shifts a killer lol. This latest order should last me awhile though, thankfully nakhla is so good and cheap

• Like 1

Hey there guys, it's been a bit. Smoking some blueberry guava (not sure what the brand is) mixed with my last little bit of what a mint

You peeked my interest. Those are two of my favorites.

• Like 2

Hey there guys, it's been a bit. Smoking some blueberry guava (not sure what the brand is) mixed with my last little bit of what a mint

I've never tried guava from any kind yet but I do have what-a-mint and its alright. Tastes a bit earthy to me.

I'm on a second round of coals on this Ayam Zaman grape. Pretty tasty, is like smoking a grape soda but not as strong. Most of the flavor is gone now, so it seems that it's only able to handle just one round. :(

• Like 2

I've never tried guava from any kind yet but I do have what-a-mint and its alright. Tastes a bit earthy to me.

I'm on a second round of coals on this Ayam Zaman grape. Pretty tasty, is like smoking a grape soda but not as strong. Most of the flavor is gone now, so it seems that it's only able to handle just one round.

Have you ever tried the orange one, I've really liked it also 1001 Arabian Nights I thought was really good too

Had a friend over and let him try some ice apple and AF blueberry mint, he liked both but really took to the blueberry mint, I'm smoking more of it by myself now I'm too scared to try leaving it in the standard packaging because I've yet to have one with a cap that actually stays on it, like the old one. But I can say the reusable and washable alchemist blend packs are great and I'm using that instead

Had a friend over and let him try some ice apple and AF blueberry mint, he liked both but really took to the blueberry mint, I'm smoking more of it by myself now I'm too scared to try leaving it in the standard packaging because I've yet to have one with a cap that actually stays on it, like the old one. But I can say the reusable and washable alchemist blend packs are great and I'm using that instead

Yeah AF is like that. All my favorite shisha have their own containers and the rest survive in zip lock unless I like it enough to repurchase. 😂

• Like 1

Holy sheisse...

Going to be moving soon, so I've been boxing everything, and not buying anything, so I'm literally smoking the last of my shisha's away...  it's sad!

I have one good bowl of my Tangier's Bosenberry...  I have a bowl left of AF Pineapple, but I'm losing my flavor for AF... like, all of 'em... honestly...  Dunno why...

So yeah, this is one of last boysenberry bowls for a while...

On the upside though, tax returns will be a lovely shisha order...  I think I'm going to pick my buddy up that KM Oxidized Dana Ice from hookah-shisha as well, he'll really get a kick outta that piece...  Plus, he needs a KM...  They really are my favorite still...

Sorry for the rant, been a while since I've been able to post... Girlfriend got me a computer for the holidays and I get it early because the other computer is no longer available...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mister Thrice said:

Holy sheisse...

Going to be moving soon, so I've been boxing everything, and not buying anything, so I'm literally smoking the last of my shisha's away...  it's sad!

I have one good bowl of my Tangier's Bosenberry...  I have a bowl left of AF Pineapple, but I'm losing my flavor for AF... like, all of 'em... honestly...  Dunno why...

So yeah, this is one of last boysenberry bowls for a while...

On the upside though, tax returns will be a lovely shisha order...  I think I'm going to pick my buddy up that KM Oxidized Dana Ice from hookah-shisha as well, he'll really get a kick outta that piece...  Plus, he needs a KM...  They really are my favorite still...

Sorry for the rant, been a while since I've been able to post... Girlfriend got me a computer for the holidays and I get it early because the other computer is no longer available...

Its all good, hope moving goes well, and you get some new stuff, i know how it can be to only have a little left of good flavors, if your a fan of tangiers i would say to maybe try and get some Guava its my Fav!! also i just started to smoke and am smoking Hookafina Mint Knockout, its like the best mint i have ever had, you can taste the sugar like a peppermint stick!

• Like 2

I was with some friends the other day and one of their friends had a pack of tirimisu or however its spelled, from the vintage line, I couldn't get a really good feel for it because these guys don't know how to clean their hookahs out and used quick lights, so I didn't get to see its full potential. One of the hookahs had this brown stain along the inside of the base at the water line which I presume is from adding weed to the bowl, on top of not properly cleaning it. I guess that's the only bad thing about getting into this hobby. It's a big process and takes time to get the safest and most pleasant experience from it. I think it's been about two years for me personally and I'm still learning something new all the time lol. Its just rough that hookah isn't so beginner friendly. I tried to help the other guy and convinced him to invest in a KM, it's a nice medium shamadan. But he doesn't clean it properly despite what I've said and uses a egy bowl that cracked at the base which he "fixed" with duct tape.. I gave him a spare egy I had that holds enough for one round but he'd rather use one with duct tape? I feel like letting that heat up and inhaling through it could be hazardous but some people don't listen. And that same day another guy tried to argue that I'm in denial for saying hookah isn't like smoking 100 cigarettes just for asking him to back that statement up, this is why I prefer to smoke alone lol. Anyways sorry for the rant, I guess it just sucks that hookah is still pretty niche and everything.

• Like 2

I used to like AF double apple a lot more, but with nakhla DA being more suited to my preference and alchemist blend having their really good version out I think AF's is negligible now, if it wasn't already. Just my opinion on that. Smoking some now after having two rounds on nak DA a couple hours ago. I kind of notice almost a fruit loops kind of taste to this though lol

• Like 1

well I just learned that I am officially part of the alchemist brand review team. http://www.alchemisttobacco.com/reviewers.html

This whole reviewing thing is moving so fast!

Anyway I'm smoking blueberry af and af mint.

Nice, I mean you were pretty quick with getting those reviews out after getting those samples but that's surprising they just brought you on boars so quick, and that they are even getting a review community together in general.

• Like 1

well I just learned that I am officially part of the alchemist brand review team. http://www.alchemisttobacco.com/reviewers.html This whole reviewing thing is moving so fast!

Anyway I'm smoking blueberry af and af mint.

Nice, I mean you were pretty quick with getting those reviews out after getting those samples but that's surprising they just brought you on boars so quick, and that they are even getting a review community together in general.

They kept going on and on about my written stuff and pushed me to do videos. I've known for a few weeks but it's finally official. People like you help me out by watching though so thanks again

They are moving fast but I think they can compensate since their stuff is flying off the shelves at hookahjohn.

• Like 1