Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

On December 18, 2015 at 6:31:51 PM, CorbinDrums said:

Haven't been on here in a bit it seems. Buuut, I'm trying to switch that up. Enjoying a nice bowl of Haze Kiwi and Fumari Tangelo. Talk to me guyyyyys. Let me know what's up and what's been going on :))

What's up corbindrums? I've been on a Haze kick as of late. Right now I'm smoking the last of my Haze skillz on the rocks! :thumbsup:

IMG_0830.thumb.JPG.621b743240aea7c50cd1d

• Like 3

SB Tequila Sunrise.

KM Kamanja (Chrome), standard Egyptian bowl, SB aluminum D hose, 2x Titaniums and a Lotus (I'm playing pkmn, can't bother with coals when I'm breeding for shinies)...

It's not my fave.  Tryin' it out, and it definitely needs more orange notes...  Too much rose notes...

going to be trying out the bold line here soon...

• Like 2

Getting ready for a session with my Social Smoke Izmir and my Minzari Gold Crown. Might try to do some crazy mix, not sure.

IMG_0859 1 copy.jpg

• Like 2

I had an early start. Went to gym at 530. Back home and house tidied by 8am. Nothing left to do today but smoke and chill. Watching Mad Max Fury Road and smoking Amaren Lemon mint.

• Like 3

My new Km ceramica oxide is here. Just broke it in with some ss artic lemon in my goodfella. Amazing bowl expect a video review on both of these soon

Going to load up mizo raspberry and af blueberry to make sure this hookah is everything it should be ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

My new Km ceramica oxide is here. Just broke it in with some ss artic lemon in my goodfella. Amazing bowl expect a video review on both of these soon

Going to load up mizo raspberry and af blueberry to make sure this hookah is everything it should be ;)

That's an awesome birthday present to yourself :) 

So I just finished a second round of coals on this hookah-hookah cinnamon and I'm in love. It's almost as good as Social Smoke's cinnamon and I wish I had more. 

I'm hoping my KM and my Zahrara hookahs get here no later than tomorrow so I can enjoy Christmas on a brand new hookah. :):) The KM was shipped first but only one day earlier than the Zahrara. So excited! 

IMG_0896.thumb.jpg.6d307bc2e4425f15ddadc

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: My new Km ceramica oxide is here. Just broke it in with some ss artic lemon in my goodfella. Amazing bowl expect a video review on both of these soon

That's an awesome birthday present to yourself :) 

So I just finished a second round of coals on this hookah-hookah cinnamon and I'm in love. It's almost as good as Social Smoke's cinnamon and I wish I had more. 

I'm hoping my KM and my Zahrara hookahs get here no later than tomorrow so I can enjoy Christmas on a brand new hookah.  The KM was shipped first but only one day earlier than the Zahrara. So excited! 

IMG_0896.thumb.jpg.6d307bc2e4425f15ddadcbef45413878.jpg

I was looking at the new shika v4's they have out but I think I'll hold off on a new hookah myself, I only got the sorya a few months ago really lol.

• Like 1

On December 23, 2015 at 3:31:41 AM, Mint Head said:

Its very nice but I'm sure it costs a pretty penny

Actually is not too bad; it's only $239.99 which is cheaper than my fumo trinity jar which costs $310.

Good morning my lovely people. I want to take a moment and wish all my friends and everybody in this awesome forum a merry christmas and happy holidays. 

Our christmas family time is serious so I won't be smoking tonight. However my family is not here yet so I'm having a christmas smoke right now before we have to start gathering and I have to start preparing tomorrow's dinner. So I'm having a bowl of that very delicious The King Brand House Mix using my Social Smoke Izmir. No matter how many hookahs I own, I still default to smoking out of my Izmir. I really love this hookah. 

Anyway, I shall see you guys on here Saturday afternoon or evening because I doubt I'll be able to smoke tomorrow night, but you never know. 

IMG_0915.thumb.jpg.80d6de53bacb1525f4852

• Like 2

Man, 10 likes goes by quick for me... I like a lot of what I see on this forum!!

I'm doing a pseudo-test with an egy bowl of SB tangerine dream through my KM kamanja, whose base is still filled with the water of the last sesh, the sesh of tequila sunrise... That mysteriously had NO orange notes in it...

It's not bad... But, when I do mix the SB Tequila Sunrise with the Tangerine Dream, it'll be in smaller amounts than I had originally anticipated :D

Happy Festivities, whatever those may be, to all, and smoke when ya can ladiez & gentz!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas all, we're not really "celebrating" this year. Guess no different than the last, but at least I get time with loved ones. Just would've liked our tree up at least :(

On the bright side, I'll be making a grapefruit bowl tonight :))

• Like 3

Spent all day updating my ps4 and downloading games. Didn't even get to play! Ah well.

Hope "santa" was kind to all of you.

Just finishing up some maracuja with artic lemon in my goodfella bowl. Really enjoy this bowl so far. Plus it's a beauty.

• Like 2

chrome km kamanja, base full of OJ w/ice cubes (a nice diffuser), and an egy bowl of sb tangerine dream...

...tasty, but not as good as I remember...  guess I'm losin' my taste for this flavor...

• Like 2

chrome km kamanja, base full of OJ w/ice cubes (a nice diffuser), and an egy bowl of sb tangerine dream...

...tasty, but not as good as I remember...  guess I'm losin' my taste for this flavor...

It's a good flavor. I have that problem. In my early days I only smoke starbuzz watermelon and melon blue. Dropped both for YEARS and now coming full circle back to them I once again really enjoy them.

My advice is leave it for a bit maybe a month minimum and then it'll taste good again. Only thing I can smoke religiously is mints for this reason.

• Like 1

I've tried to like ice raspberry, but its just too sweet for me, it was a good batch too. I'll keep it on hand and try it for mixes or something but not my cup of tea unfortunately, ended up packing some AF orange mint in my alien real quick while the coals were still big since I couldn't stomach the raspberry, This was probably my second or third try though.

• Like 1

I'm busy building a tv stand for my new set. Smoking a bowl of lemby strawberry dacquiri during a break

• Like 1

Been a late night. Just finishing up a 2 and a half hour fumari mint and true cloudz pink lemonade bowl. One of the longest a sessions I've had this year next to tangiers of course. Full clouds the entire duration

• Like 1