Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Currently smoking trifecta lavender mint for the first time. For anyone into floral flavors, I recommend this 100%.

On my second round atm, I find that trifecta really shines on the 2nd set of coals if you pack it just right

I've heard all great things bout that flavor but I haven't tried it yet.

• Like 1

Currently smoking trifecta lavender mint for the first time. For anyone into floral flavors, I recommend this 100%.

On my second round atm, I find that trifecta really shines on the 2nd set of coals if you pack it just right

After static I may just get this.

Smoked back to back bowls of da today. Couldn't get enough. Venturing into Tangiers tonight very soon. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1470465994.1730

• Like 2

After static I may just get this.

Smoked back to back bowls of da today. Couldn't get enough. Venturing into Tangiers tonight very soon. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1470465994.173021.jpg

That bowl looks like it went really well, I can't believe I used to have so much trouble with it lmao, but I'm so glad I got past that curve, double Apple is too good

• Like 2

That bowl looks like it went really well, I can't believe I used to have so much trouble with it lmao, but I'm so glad I got past that curve, double Apple is too good

It went a solid two rounds of coals. Clouds died out about an hour in but the taste didn't quick. This batch is fairly dry. I'm glad I got past my hatred of double apple too. Nothing comes close to nakhlas.

• Like 2

Tonight I'm going for round two with the apples, grapes and wine in the shishabeat hookah smoking the very last of my inhale 3some.

I really have to place another order of that awesome flavor and try new ones from that brand.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1470641282.3427

• Like 3

Smoking the last bits of my k peach and cane mint, still have a decent amount of clove and guajava though, but I'll probably place a new order soon

• Like 3

Clover for an after work smoke today, gonna need a new order soon, I like clove I just wish it were a stronger flavor, same with guajava, in hindsight the guajava was kind of disappointing, I mean it does the flavor well but I find it to be kind of weak and sensitive to heat, I know Tangier's fan be finicky but I swear some flavors just do not take heat well no matter what you do, meanwhile you can slap in k peach or whatever and have it smoke just fine with minimal issue, clove isn't too bad on heat, its fine if I'm careful, really craving some double apple and grape right now though

• Like 2

So I tried something a little different, in my egyptian clay bowl I put a healthy layer of clove at the bottom, another healthy layer of guajava at the top, both sprinkle packed and gently padded down and about the same ratio between the two, and then at the top I took the last few bits of my k peach and cane mint mix that I had and put that on top, not bad at all, I'm mostly getting guajava with the undertones of the clove, the k peach and cane mint were a bit more noticeable at the begining and its starting to disappear, not bad at all the clove gave it some umph. Going nicely with my chai tea, ran out of sugar cubes so its straight chai with milk, very Spidey and flavorful and smoothed out with the milk, nice way to end the day, also I thought it was funny how they cut back on hours at my job, but a full timer is in vacation and they really gave me (and everyone else) petty hours, but I ended up getting called in on two of my days off anyway.. Kind of defeats the purpose of cutting hours doesn't it? And I'm almost sure I'll get called in again tomorrow lmao

• Like 3

Just finished a fantastic bowl of pikina sun birquq and Nakhla double apple. Needless to say this will be my go to mix for awhile

I've tried nakhla DA with AF grapefruit once, it was awful lol

• Like 2

I'm smoking the last of my social smoke blue raspberry. It's really a great flavor.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471231245.2326

Oh and last night I finished the last of my social smoke white rhino.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471231372.4472

• Like 2

I'm smoking the last of my social smoke blue raspberry. It's really a great flavor.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471231245.232663.jpg

Oh and last night I finished the last of my social smoke white rhino.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471231372.447244.jpg

Sad face. That flavor is one of their best if not their best actually. My pink lemonade will be here tomorrow so excited!

• Like 1

I just packed a bowl of double apple, I guess HS didn't get the new double apple packaging but this stuff still looks fresh, they don't have that look and feel of year long shelf stored boxes if you get what I mean, two of the double apple boxes came in busted but the tobacco pouches were still intact so I just took both of these out and put them in a good container and its from those busted boxes which I'm smoking now, as far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with it, perfectly good nakhla DA

• Like 2

Smoking an extremely heavy dense over pack with DA, Egyptian, and lotus. Second glance this nakhla is on the dry side, but the flavor is still very much there. I'm really glad I didn't get a 5star repeat because that would've blown since I got a kilo and a half of this stuff, and all the AF seems to be made this year so that's a big plus for me, I'm guessing they threw me a bone since the order was so big. If anybody else besides DD is curious about the revamped gold line by AF I'll be sure to put my thoughts in since I got most of what's available

• Like 1

So this came sooner than expected but I wanted to treat myself, I'm trying bahraini apple right now, I'm a bit disappointed in the container, I saw it in video and thought it was going to be like a shisha royale container, those are some strong heavy duty screw ons that you can easily make air tight without risking damage, but this, well, if you try to screw it too tight then it unscrews, it'll skip the treads and just come loose, its still a step up from the current container but it was a huge bummer for me, it can still be sealed fairly well but I went overkill and sealed it extra hard with some box tape, don't want anymore AF orange incidents... Its kind of hard to say much about the flavor right now, I cleaned out this hookah just before that bowl of double apple earlier and my hose as well, and I'm using the same hose, there doesn't seem to be any anise from the tobacco but I get a subtle hint from my hose, or at least that's my guess, its a really sweet red apple, it's kind of subtle but its enough for me to enjoy and I like strong flavors, I don't know the best way to work this stuff since its different from standard AF, I heard it was supposed to be juicer I think, but from what I could tell there was a really noticeable difference in tobacco to juice ratio than normal for AF, like there was a lot more actual leaf in the package I think. This stuff is REALLY sticky, AF is usually sticky but easy to move around and mix and stuff, but this stuff really liked to stay attatched to itself, if you guys ever smoked othmani, and have gotten the really large choppy cuts from them, it looks just like that but way less juice and way more sticky, I'm gonna have to smoke this a lot more to say much else about the flavor, but first impressions are good so far. I've smoked a handful of no anise apple flavors and I think this might be the best, it kind of reminds me of othmani double Apple in a way, that one was on the sweet side too but this takes it up a few notches, It gets a lot sweeter with more heat so this stuff can come off strong but its like...idk, I guess the best way I can put it is imagine if you sliced up a red apple and had it sit in brown sugar for a long time, like to where the sugars got absorbed into the slices then ate it, I think it would taste like this, pretty strong red apple flavor with sweet steroids. This is something you guys gotta try on your own I'm not a reviewer lmao, it seems really solid though, sorry for the long winded posts again, this one was as I was smoking it so yeah. This is definitely more savory, its also not one dimensional, like I can pick up red apple peel on the background behind the strong sweet flavor, this is good stuff man lol

• Like 1

More spam incoming, I'm trying AF gum with mint, I was really said when I got expired al rayan gum with mint from 5star that time and its hard to find, but this is just as good if not better, especially since AF mint already tastes kind of like a mint gum anyways, don't know why I've never tried this it's really good, also the gold Bahraini doesn't seem to like being over packed, got a couple heat issues with that, still smoked well but its touchy, smoking that again really solidified my first impressions of it, its really good, for me its a contender for nak DA, I've said that before with shisha royale and alchemist but this just hits all the rights notes for me, I've always wanted a good red apple flavor and this has gotta be it

• Like 3

Helllllllo guys :D ive been busy, but i lurk on here all the time lol. Me and my friends are smoking a bowl of some nakhla caramel with voodoo Apple to celebrate his last night in,his apartment. I cant begin to explain how much i love electric burners in apartments haha.

Sent from my VS880PP using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 3

Smoking SS Honeydew Melon and browsing through hookahs online.  I like the convenience of having a small hookah, but it'd be cool to have a bigger one again someday.  :)

• Like 3

Smoking SS Honeydew Melon and browsing through hookahs online.  I like the convenience of having a small hookah, but it'd be cool to have a bigger one again someday.  

I own 8 hookahs and I'm still always looking haha there are hookahs on the market that can be set lower or higher by purchasing extensions as well

• Like 3

I know how you guys feel, I own two and I do love both of them but sometimes I wanna pick up another one, there's some really nice ones out there for decent prices and part of me wants a double apple only set up. A pipe, unglazed bowl and km rainbow hose, I'd love to see if its true how it makes sessions for your set flavor evolve over time, Paul wrote an article on here saying there's people out there who say you don't have a true experience with hookah without doing something along those lines, and keep unglazed bowls passed down generations. Anyways I'm on gum with mint before work today, oh and dude I gotta thank you for that hose cleaning trick, I don't have to go through the hassle of baking soda and vinegar anymore and I've been using my D-hose exclusively since, I literally just let it sit in one of those gallon ice cream plastic tubs we have around with water while I clean my hookah, the water comes right out with no effort and ready to smoke immediately, I'm really noticing how well it doesn't ghost compared to disposables as well, I'm so glad I purchased this awhile back

• Like 3

I know how you guys feel, I own two and I do love both of them but sometimes I wanna pick up another one, there's some really nice ones out there for decent prices and part of me wants a double apple only set up. A pipe, unglazed bowl and km rainbow hose, I'd love to see if its true how it makes sessions for your set flavor evolve over time, Paul wrote an article on here saying there's people out there who say you don't have a true experience with hookah without doing something along those lines, and keep unglazed bowls passed down generations. Anyways I'm on gum with mint before work today, oh and dude I gotta thank you for that hose cleaning trick, I don't have to go through the hassle of baking soda and vinegar anymore and I've been using my D-hose exclusively since, I literally just let it sit in one of those gallon ice cream plastic tubs we have around with water while I clean my hookah, the water comes right out with no effort and ready to smoke immediately, I'm really noticing how well it doesn't ghost compared to disposables as well, I'm so glad I purchased this awhile back

I'm working on mine. I too wish it wasn't a phunnel but I'll take what I can get. So far it's coming along so to speak. Has a nice black streak from the multiple bowls of DA and mint.

Glad to be of help. The Egyptian style plastic hoses are always a bitch to get fully clean. Silicone and food safe vinyl that thunder use are the best for it

• Like 2

I'm working on mine. I too wish it wasn't a phunnel but I'll take what I can get. So far it's coming along so to speak. Has a nice black streak from the multiple bowls of DA and mint.

Glad to be of help. The Egyptian style plastic hoses are always a bitch to get fully clean. Silicone and food safe vinyl that thunder use are the best for it

I thought about getting a Turkish bowl but idk, on the note of da, I'm smoking some now and this batch seems to have a lot more green apple this time around, this stuff is really sour, awesome batch

• Like 2