Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I used my glass hookah with a freshly washed silicone hose and like I said anise came through for a bit but rounded out to the really sweet red apple

Oh alright, funny I still haven't tried eskandarani Apple yet, I'm really excited to see how that one goes, if I had to just guess it'll probably be the beat gold flavor with bahraini being second

• Like 1

Oh alright, funny I still haven't tried eskandarani Apple yet, I'm really excited to see how that one goes, if I had to just guess it'll probably be the beat gold flavor with bahraini being second

Depending on your thoughts I'll pick it up

• Like 1

Depending on your thoughts I'll pick it up

Well you'll hear about it sometime this week, I just got out of work and they gave me a little mini vacation, 4 days off, so I'll be smoking like a chimney, although Paul has that video on his favorite AF flavors and that ones on it if that's any indication, also this is kind of funny, I packed some gold orange, with some gum mint on top, the container I have the gum mint in didn't seal it enough so I got a case of what's been happening to my orange lately, so for a little while this smoke tasted like nothing lmao, however all my gold stuff, including the first one I opened Bahraini, are all holding their flavors well and I stopped using the tape too, so AF gets 4 thumbs up from me on that

• Like 1

Well you'll hear about it sometime this week, I just got out of work and they gave me a little mini vacation, 4 days off, so I'll be smoking like a chimney, although Paul has that video on his favorite AF flavors and that ones on it if that's any indication, also this is kind of funny, I packed some gold orange, with some gum mint on top, the container I have the gum mint in didn't seal it enough so I got a case of what's been happening to my orange lately, so for a little while this smoke tasted like nothing lmao, however all my gold stuff, including the first one I opened Bahraini, are all holding their flavors well and I stopped using the tape too, so AF gets 4 thumbs up from me on that

I'm not overly fond of the container. Since af is so sticky trying to mix it up before smoking is tedious so into the tubberware it went for me. So weird not seeing this red bloody mess haha I think they should go this way with all their stuff

• Like 2

I'm not overly fond of the container. Since af is so sticky trying to mix it up before smoking is tedious so into the tubberware it went for me. So weird not seeing this red bloody mess haha I think they should go this way with all their stuff

I agree with you there, I took it out of the small inside container and into the main block of it, but its still a pain, but I keep forgetting to buy screw top ones so whatever I guess, oh and I should mention, the gold mint is pretty much the same thing to me, this session is going better than last so I can safely say its just barely different, I guess its just a little bit more like tangerine, in other words, just a bit sweeter

• Like 1

Shoot, I meant gold orange not mint lol, the mint is nice and a bit different but not special enough to get over the standard IMO, I prefer the standard

• Like 1

Shoot, I meant gold orange not mint lol, the mint is nice and a bit different but not special enough to get over the standard IMO, I prefer the standard

Once the trippy editions get back in stock you should grab some of those. Lavoo tobacco is next on my menu for reviews otherwise I would be getting one

Once the trippy editions get back in stock you should grab some of those. Lavoo tobacco is next on my menu for reviews otherwise I would be getting one

What's that? I never heard of it, is it that numbered AF line on HS?

Just sitting here, watching top gear, smoking some af mango, waiting until its bed time for class tomorrow...

Sent from my VS880PP using Hookah.org mobile app

Don't know if you appreciate knife making but the second season of forged in fire starts tomorrow on the history channel at 10. I love it and given you're welding background it's somewhat in the same ballpark

• Like 2

Smoking SS Watermelon while I let the Tangiers acclimate for a couple more hours.  I've watched three videos on packing Tangiers bowls, so hopefully I'm adequately prepared.  :)

11 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Don't know if you appreciate knife making but the second season of forged in fire starts tomorrow on the history channel at 10. I love it and given you're welding background it's somewhat in the same ballpark

Does this show involve sword making at all?

• Like 2

Smoking SS Watermelon while I let the Tangiers acclimate for a couple more hours.  I've watched three videos on packing Tangiers bowls, so hopefully I'm adequately prepared.  

Does this show involve sword making at all?

Yup every now and then. Usually the final challenge involves making a really intricate weapon

• Like 2

I'm back guys. Didn't have internet at my place for a while. Damn cable companies like to really treat their customers badly. Took a very long time for them to fix the problem.

• Like 3

I'm smoking some eskandarandi apple, smelled very sour out of the box, isn't as strong as it smelled but its a pretty good green apple, I'll know more after some time

• Like 3

I'm back guys. Didn't have internet at my place for a while. Damn cable companies like to really treat their customers badly. Took a very long time for them to fix the problem.

Welcome back man! Hope all has been well.

• Like 2

I absolutely love it!

Setting up for another session of mango, i think it might just be my last of it..

Sent from my VS880PP using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Welcome back man! Hope all has been well.

It hasn't been too bad. Although my cable company screwed me over. They came out to turn off someone else's line but turned mine off instead. When I called to complain they just said everything was working, or that a technician would be out the next day. Over a month of that crap

• Like 2

It hasn't been too bad. Although my cable company screwed me over. They came out to turn off someone else's line but turned mine off instead. When I called to complain they just said everything was working, or that a technician would be out the next day. Over a month of that crap

I've had so many issues like that with my internet we just gave up on them on our end, that shit gets ridiculous

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chernobyl said:

I had a similar ordeal. Internet required some work and the idiot leaves me with perfect connection and no cable. Took a month to get them to come back out and hook it up. The incompetency is real. Glad your issue is solved and we'll be seeing you around these parts again

• Like 1

So I threw green apple, red apple, and double apple together, its going pretty good, but because this double apple is so full of green apple its like almost all green apple in this mix, at any rate I thought AF golden eskandarani apple was good, like the bahraini it has that apple peel note, it was sweeter than I expected but still sour, but tbh to my preference I'd say I've had better green apples, noteably in nakhla double apple and especially ice apple, ice apple just kinda blows this out of the water for me, however this one was more natural in taste, its just a lot milder. The Bahraini is still probably one of the best apple flavors I've had, just because it did red apple so well for me, and had that sweet caramel type aspect to it. This is a solid flavor, the green apple I mean, but it seems to take heat pretty good so if its too mild you could bump it a bit, the gold line overall seems to want to be mild and savory. I think these apple flavors did a good job for what they were trying to accomplish

• Like 1

Yo people .. can anyone suggest good brand for new hookah pot? We've only MYA and Arabian Knights in my city , if possible I'll order online if you can suggest some good brands.

Sent from my XT1562 using Hookah.org mobile app

Anything by Khalil mamoon is a great start, most prices for them go for $100-$150. Just grab an extra washable hose with it and you're set, you can find cheap ones for $3, all online, shika is another great brand for a typically higher price point. Those are good places to start

• Like 2

Yo people .. can anyone suggest good brand for new hookah pot? We've only MYA and Arabian Knights in my city , if possible I'll order online if you can suggest some good brands.

Sent from my XT1562 using Hookah.org mobile app

Khalil maamoon is a great place to start. I still have my first one almost 4 years later. Shika is really reputable as well just more pricy and hard to find.

• Like 2

My km is gonna be about 2 years old in a few months, my first hookah as well. Using it now while I smoke a blend of half nak DA, like 40% Bahraini, and 10% gold mint.I normally mix my tobacco up really well, I just went with split sections this time, I think I like these results better

• Like 2