Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Fumari Blueberry Muffin while eating breakfast (pancakes and sausage) and drinking coffee

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Getting ready to pack a bowl of Fantasia White Lotus, seems appropriate for a 9am smoke haha I start school next week so I need to get some reviews recorded and update the website with stuff, hopefully this will keep me focused!

Also, I'm ordering new stuff this weekend, what brands/flavors would any of you suggest? I'm getting Fumari Orange Cream for sure but can't decide on what else.

Guest TheRealTwallace

I would maybe suggest trying some haze. One of my personal favorites is tangerine and peach cooler is good as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Hookah.org mobile app

I would say if you smoke fruity things regularly to try starbuzz Pink. Its a really good break and it has this floral after taste

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

I have been wanting to try haze forever, but hookah-shisha doesn't carry it and thats the only place I order from because they are so nice and I never get nabbed duty taxes for ordering tobacco. Maybe one of these days I'll take the risk but I already have a bunch of stuff in my cart at h-s so not today haha

Starbuzz tends to taste soapy to me, but I'll try a 50g pack of Pink and see how I like it. Fruity flavors are great for spring/summer so it cant hurt =) Thanks!

Social smoke clove. It's got a nice punch and im sure this will make a great mixer to spice up other flavors. In my culture we use cloves A LOT, and i always use it in my oatmeal. Great flavor. [ATTACH=CONFIG]815[/ATTACH]

Enjoying the awesome weather right now but will be loading up a bowl of af grape mint that i mixed up last night when I get home :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Right now im smoking a bowl with a mix of social smoke double apple and clove. I had the base water cooling in the fridge all day with vanilla extract.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]817[/ATTACH]

Nakhla brandy with a bit of mint. The brandy was smoking too harsh without it. Can't figure out why it was being harsh

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Every part of my hookah is clean. Other flavors are smoking fine. It's just brandy. I suspect that this batch is heating too fast

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Tonight im smoking a mix of social smoke cherry and clove. It's as good as the mix i had last night of double apple and clove.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]819[/ATTACH]

Just got home from work. Gonna have a bowl of nak sweet melon than off to bed lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app