Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Getting ready to smoke some cinnamon/chocolate/caramel mix, im hoping the caramel helps tone down the cinnamon in the original mix

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

That sounds really good. What brands are you mixing?

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

So far so good, it is still quite cinnamony, but its not as strong as it was, might need a touch more caramel

Haze blazen blue mix with nak mizo mint. Perfect amount of mint

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

I've heard multiple peaches be described that way, i'm coming to the realization I don't like smoking peachrings :D

something girlie has a very nice, very light peach flavor. it tastes very natural. I don't like peach shisha but I like that.

Currently smoking Nakhla Mizo watermelon and some mint.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

something girlie has a very nice, very light peach flavor. it tastes very natural. I don't like peach shisha but I like that.

As much as I hate StarBuzz, the only flavor I tried that was barely tolerable was their white peach. If it didn't send me in a coughing fit, I would buy it again.

I want to try a new flavor. I always get fruity shisha so I'm looking for something different that's good and accurate. Any suggestions? Maybe a decent coffee flavor

I want to try a new flavor. I always get fruity shisha so I'm looking for something different that's good and accurate. Any suggestions? Maybe a decent coffee flavor

I highly recommend Romman Turkish Coffee

Cool thanks. I love coffee so ill definitely pick that up

I just got a tin of Turkish Coffee from Othmani, I'll let you know how it is when I get it going. I was going to try the baklava flavor, but I can do the coffee one instead tonight. :)

Just a pretty smoking picture to share

oh that's an awesome picture WolfDen!

I just got a tin of Turkish Coffee from Othmani, I'll let you know how it is when I get it going. I was going to try the baklava flavor, but I can do the coffee one instead tonight. :)

Don't change your plan because of me lol. Try the baklava tonight and let me know how both are when you get around to the coffee

Smoking a mixture of af gum/nakhla zaghoul. Also know as my morning menthol,lol

just finished up some tangiers indian summer. nom.

How is that flavor. I always worry about flavors with names that don't tell you much.

How is that flavor. I always worry about flavors with names that don't tell you much.

delicious. one of my favorites. it's hard to describe what it really is - it's kind of a fruit punch, it's kind of floral, there's hints of basil in it... and yet it kind of tastes like bubble gum. it's really quite good.

Anyone notice harshness when smoking Starbuzz? I keep the coals to a minimum, but just the slightest too much heat and it's harsh on the throat... Any advice??

-Going where the wind blows...

I would say depending on the bowl you're using, try packing it a bit lighter and keep the coals more to the sides rather than centered. At least that's my method anyways

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Anyone notice harshness when smoking Starbuzz? I keep the coals to a minimum, but just the slightest too much heat and it's harsh on the throat... Any advice??

-Going where the wind blows...

Welcome to the forum! How are you packing it and what type of bowl are you using? And what coals as well. Certain tobaccos smoke differently than others so have you had success with other brands? I'm sure others will chime in as well... We're here to help :D