Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

We leave the house about 6:30.  I am downstairs  about 5:50 am.  My hubby has a hard time going back to sleep in the mornings so he is usually up around 5-5:20 so he gets everything started.

oh I love that. Team Work!!!! I wish my girl was into hookah like I am.

My fiance wakes up at 5 I usually wake up at 6. But I try not to smoke unto noon because when I smoke I like to keep it going. And keeping the hookah going from that early until I go to sleep would be expensive as hell. But I usually do the first pack and then my fiance does the rest of the packing while I do foil, coals. And looking the holes.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

If I were to smoke from that early I would never get anything done. I haven't smoked in the office yet, but I'm sure I won't get anything done because I would be holding on to the hose too much. I need both my hands when I'm dealing with video editing, or anything else for that matter.

So because of the anesthesia she's out cold early, so I think I'm going to go make a bowl of Social Smoke Voltage.... or maybe a Naklah mix. I have way too much shisha. lol

Smoking a mix of Nakhla apple and strawberry using my funnel and watching "I, Frankestine"

post-9346-0-03358800-1400567133_thumb.jp

Smoking a mix of Nakhla apple and strawberry using my funnel and watching "I, Frankestine"

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

How's that movie?  It looked really dumb to me, but the special effects looked pretty cool.

Smoking tangiers orange soda.  Really digging this flavor right now.

If I were to smoke from that early I would never get anything done. I haven't smoked in the office yet, but I'm sure I won't get anything done because I would be holding on to the hose too much. I need both my hands when I'm dealing with video editing, or anything else for that matter.

I do web development for a living, and I work from home.  I'm almost always smoking and working at the same time.  Really though, there's a lot of time when you have to sit back and think about stuff.  Video editing is definitely a little more intensive, and you typically have a storyline ready to go, but... rendering previews man.  Rendering previews.

I do web development for a living, and I work from home.  I'm almost always smoking and working at the same time.  Really though, there's a lot of time when you have to sit back and think about stuff.  Video editing is definitely a little more intensive, and you typically have a storyline ready to go, but... rendering previews man.  Rendering previews.

Huh. Yeah i guess that could work when i get both machines rendering everything at the same time. Depending on what im doing i could probably smoke for about an hour. Might have to try that.

Sigh i wish i worked from home...

Al Tawareg Pineapple

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Al Tawareg Pineapple

Me too... I used to and I miss it so much lol

But I like a steady paycheck too and I wasn't getting that with what I was doing anymore.

Me too... I used to and I miss it so much lol

But I like a steady paycheck too and I wasn't getting that with what I was doing anymore.

True I like the steady pay check.  Now if I could just do what I do now, get the same pay, and work in my pjs I’d be super happy.

True I like the steady pay check.  Now if I could just do what I do now, get the same pay, and work in my pjs I’d be super happy.

haha and be able to smoke, right? Yea that would be ideal for all of us. Lucky for me no one cares what I wear to work so I can wear sweat pants if I really want to. But I never do because then I would feel like a slob lol Still though, can't complain about jeans and t-shirts. 

I'm headed out to the movies right now but I'm packing a bowl of fumari spiced chai for when I get home. Its an awesome day out so hopefully we can smoke on the balcony for a while.

Al Tawareg Pineapple

I personally think it takes more discipline to work from home than having an office job. It's very, very easy to get distracted and not be as productive as one should be. I can usually tell how much I slacked off by the amount of money missing from any of my checks in any two week period. :)

Smoking the bowl that i packed last night but didnt get to smoke. Mix of social smoke sex panther and voltage.

Oh yeah, and watching "3 days to kill".

Edited by dd0723

Tangiers Cane Mint.  I finished two rounds of coals, and am now on round three.  This bowl won't die, and I love it.

• Like 1

Tangiers Cane Mint. I finished two rounds of coals, and am now on round three. This bowl won't die, and I love it.

Woke up before 4am, so I enjoyed a bowl of af Jasmine while catching up on some tv shows from last month. Now im building some garden boxes with the wife, have 2 more to build so need to get back to it. Maybe after we get the next one done I can smoke some Lebanese bomb shell

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Nakhla Flames

I was going to do a review of that but since you are smoking it, you should do a review. Not many people have had that flavor.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app