Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I went to the 5 and the 10, I think,lol. I want to but even though its just one county over, I probably wont go. Just not sure.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

How were they? I don't think I'll go to any of mine, never really got along with my classmates.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Well they weren't bad, but im kinda like you, I got along with some. Most were civil, but I have changed much since then, and I dont really care to talk to most of them. I have some friends from school that I associate with to this day, but thats where Facebook comes in handy

I don't talk to a single person that I went to school with. If I see them in public I am civil to them but I will never be the first to say hello.

Yeah, pretty much the same here as far as seeing them in public, but the advantage I have there is I live in a different area now. Some still live back there, but most of us left after graduation, nothing in the county to keep us there.

I've got no clue what happened to anyone. Even during school I only takes to a select few so I don't know much.

So my goal over the next few weeks is to smoke up all my miscellaneous mixes and pare down my cabinet. The goal is to have only the mixes I want to keep, and the straight flavors to create said mixes, or this flavors that I really enjoy. That being said it wont be easy, I am able to recognize that I have shisha acquisition disorder(not a bad thing, just hard on the wallet).so tonight's first bowl is one of those misc mixes that at some point got either to much cinnamon or other, added some nakhla cappuccino, and it mellowed out nicely, but dont ask me to remember what it was

That's the same thing I'm trying to do, but I keep buying more when I go to my local shop. I really, really have to bring my collection to a more manageable amount to the point where I can go and get what I want at my local shop like once a week or maybe every other week. I rather do that than have shisha go bad because I have too much of it. It hasn't happen yet, but I don't want to take the chance. 

That's the same thing I'm trying to do, but I keep buying more when I go to my local shop. I really, really have to bring my collection to a more manageable amount to the point where I can go and get what I want at my local shop like once a week or maybe every other week. I rather do that than have shisha go bad because I have too much of it. It hasn't happen yet, but I don't want to take the chance.

Like I told wvloony, we are more than happy to help. Haha. Bit seriously that is why I keep my collection to around a half kilo to a kilo at a time.

My problem is I know what I want to keep on hand, and every time we go to the lounge, which mind you isnt often, we find a new flavor to have around. I really wish the lounges around here had tangiers, that would be an awesome night for sure though

Running up to get some coffee, then starting up a bowl of Tangiers Apple + Tangiers Kashmir.  I woke up craving kashmir...

Also, in regards to the school reunions - yeah.  I couldn't tell you half the people I went to school with.  And I really don't care.  Like one of you all said, I've changed so much that even the people I did hang out with, I don't want to talk to.

My 10 year came up a couple years back, and it was a joke.  No one wanted to go.  No one wanted to arrange it.  The last I heard is everyone was getting together at TGI Fridays for drinks, and that was the final plan.  WTF.

My wife's 10 year reunion planning was hilarious - it was through a facebook group, and everyone wanted to be a part of it - like this giant preppy lovefest.  Until it turned into drama central.  She didn't go to hers either though; all her friends from high school she's still really close with.

Smoking my last bit of mango. Gonna have to go on a shisha run tomorrow

smoking the very last bowl of Nahklah double apple which I will not be replacing. I still have plenty of Nak iced apple which I like, so I'm good with apple flavor.... and then there were only 18 left....

smoking the very last bowl of Nahklah double apple which I will not be replacing. I still have plenty of Nak iced apple which I like, so I'm good with apple flavor.... and then there were only 18 left....

I feel like I should join you in your shisha diet plan.  But... meh.

haha, yeah. I was putting some stuff away in the closet and knocked the harmony and my alien mini over. at least the mini survived, and without a scratch!

Sorry for your loss =( I have that exact bowl and would be so sad if it broke. I use my harmony for everything now haha I killed almost all of a brand new 50g pack with it today haha

Speaking of, I'm finally trying that Romman Blackberry, it smells and tastes just like real black berries, so good! I'm surprised by this brand.

Picked up some Mizo Mint and some Peach. Starting up a bowl of Mizo Mint

Edited by chernobyl

Been on a tangiers kick recently. I've put a good dent in my local shops stock.

Kashmir peach 20% and pink grapefruit 80% has been a damn fine Saturday.

I've been using a large Egyptian funnel that I put away for months since the lotus won't fit it (5star stocks them) and it's a perfect size compared to a harmony. My stock has been just diminishing after my harmony purchase. It's such a well crafted bowl though, it's very hard to step back and use another. 

Sorry to hear about the broken harmony above, that's a bad way to start a weekend..

My condolences on your loss, the harmony is pretty much the only bowl I use any more. Speaking of which, I am smoking some cocojumbo tonight for the first time

Daaaaaamn that sucks.... Almost the same feeling as a broken heart

'

oh damn dude that sucks. I'm so sorry to see that. My condolences. 

Smoking the last of my Social Smoke Twisted and Clove (which I will replace) with Orange/peach juice and ice in the base.  The juice doesn't make any impacting difference in the flavor like the red wine or orange fanta does. 

... and then there were 16 left....

post-9346-0-35439300-1407039463_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-38899400-1407039471_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723

Vaping some alpha vape Manchu using my new nemesis since I still have yet to unpack my hookah and find some lounges around me. I found a couple 30-45 minutes away from me but in reading their reviews I'm somewhat hesitant on checking them out. Anyways let me know if y'all would like for me to post a pic of the nemesis.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app