Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Any gamers here?

I game from time to time, I'm a little outdated with my PS2 haha But I'm getting a PS3 in the next month or so. Probably not gonna go for the PS4 unless they make it backwards compatible. My favorite game is definitely GTA, specifically San Andreas. Can't wait to try out the new one though.

I play some PC games too but only occasionally. Recently been playing Firefall, a skill based shooter MMO. Its still in beta but I really like the direction they're taking the game so I'll probably stick around for a little while.

360, may go to the Xbox one next spring. My gamertag is C raig 757

for psn it's C-raig lol. I know quite creative huh haha :P

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Hookah.org mobile app

I used to have a PS2 until I gave it to my brother (now I think he's buying the PS4).

I don't game myself anymore but I think a lot of hookah smokers are gamers too and vice versa.

It is slightly embarrassing Hahhaha buy I'll live .all my friends have ps3s and 360s now I'm gana get a ps3 and they are gana have ps4

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

I use my phone as a wifi hotspot and play where ever I go. I'm on the road a lot and when ever I have down time I sit back and relax with some borderlands 2

I use my phone as a wifi hotspot and play where ever I go. I'm on the road a lot and when ever I have down time I sit back and relax with some borderlands 2

Damn. Nice. any pictures of your setup in the car?

I have a jvc 7" indash dvd headunit with a gamecube right now. I have a 19" flip down roof mount screen on the way but that will be another month or so before that gets installed. Sorry the car is a complete mess and still in pices from the new suspension system that I put in over the weekend.

Thats pretty sick dude. nice

can i post them on the social media pages?

I can say I'm still a gamer. I prefer the 360; had fines so at this point can't get Xbox one.

Most games I play though are role playing. I dont play many 1st person shooter or pvp's

I use to spend a lot of time on mmo's:

Guild wars and lords of the rings. Not a lot of time for now.

Mostly now all I play is skyrim or skylanders. Damn toys are killing me. I have the 1st set and half the sec. And now the swap forse is out.

Ps4 brack friday bunduru!!!!! I got ps3, 360, wii, wii u but barely power them on. Too busy smokin hookah.

Sent from my GSmart GS202+ using Hookah.org mobile app

I play xbox 360. But anyways, I was playing Hitman:Absolution and found this on one of the levels.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Haha nice! I think theres a hookah lounge in GTA V but I haven't picked it up yet to confirm. I just got my ps3 and am loving it. Throw any game suggestions my way!

I have a 360 and a PS3, play NFS Carbon on the 360 all the time, Rage on the PS4 (there's a hookah in the game too, don't have a pic), play a lot of PC games too, mostly Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Mobile App

Cool I've just been playing GTA4 and Oblivion but I have lots of others on my list. I got The Last of Us but haven't played it myself yet. I've watched my wife play it a bit though and it seems really cool.

Gaming is probably my primary hobby/form of entertainment. I've been doing it since I was 3 or 4. I currently have a Xbox 360, Wii, and Xbox One. I intend to get a PS4 as well as a PS3, partially because of the collector's mentality and partially because I'm not sure PS4's game streaming for older games will work on my bandwidth. I also still have all my old systems and games tucked away.

At the moment I'm bouncing between Borderlands 2 and Dead Rising 3. DR3 has a "giant" hookah you can use as a weapon...amongst far, FAR sillier things.

Sent by the power of Greyskull