Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]604[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]605[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]615[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]617[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]619[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]621[/ATTACH]

Hi everybody I see that many of you are interested in opening or starting your own hookah bar well lucky for you we are looking to sell our our hookah lounge, it is nicely located in Tampa, Fl and is beginning to really take off!

It is located in Town n Country where there are no other hookah lounges around, so there is no competition for miles. We are asking $55,000 for it. You can find us on Facebook by searching Offbeat Hookah Lounge. I put in the offers and specials that we do found below. For serious inquires please email me at [email protected] or call/text Michael (813)777-8763.

Regular Al Fakher and premium Fantasia and Arena hookah flavors! Beer, Coca-Cola products, music (requesting songs available), movies, art, free bubbles, pool table, UNO, playing cards, tumbling towers, Domino's, and free WIFI!!

Description

Finally, a place in Tampa where music and art really come together in a social setting. We have many of the regular Al Fakher flavors and premium Fantasia and Arena flavors!!

$10 PER HOOKAH for UNLIMITED repacks! $5 cover fee for anyone that DOES NOT GET A HOOKAH!

$5 per bowl for our premium flavors (FREE ON FRIDAZED!)

Pool Table: $3 for a half-hour of play and $5 for a full-hour of play!

General Information

OUR SPECIALS:

Case of the Mondays: Every Monday we have $9 hookahs with free premium flavors until 11 pm!

Ladies Night: $8 hookahs all night, for ladies only!

Fridazed: Free premium flavors ALL NIGHT LONG (normally $5 per bowl)!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]606[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]607[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]616[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]618[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]620[/ATTACH]

Seems cool. Why are you selling it?

It is being sold because this was something that the owner wanted to open on the side of his main business. So he is pretty much a absentee owner hes never around really so he just thinks its best to sell it while its going good and increasing in revenue. Everything is included that is in the property now but like i said he is just not around that much because his main business takes up the majority of the time.

It is being sold because this was something that the owner wanted to open on the side of his main business. So he is pretty much a absentee owner hes never around really so he just thinks its best to sell it while its going good and increasing in revenue. Everything is included that is in the property now but like i said he is just not around that much because his main business takes up the majority of the time.

You need to be a lot more specific if you want to get anyone to look at this seriously...

How much does the place make right now?

What does the current owner do (what's his "main" business)?

What is included in the same (fridges, ovens, licenses, etc)?

How crowded does it get on different nights?

What's the typical customer demographic that comes there?

Post more pictures of the lounge

You need to be a lot more specific if you want to get anyone to look at this seriously...

How much does the place make right now?

What does the current owner do (what's his "main" business)?

What is included in the same (fridges, ovens, licenses, etc)?

How crowded does it get on different nights?

What's the typical customer demographic that comes there?

Post more pictures of the lounge

no offense but this is something you usually speak with people about over the phone or in person. I am more than glad to answer these questions to anyone who is serious about purchasing the hookah bar/lounge or thinking about owning one.That's why i included my contact information.