Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tdurham42

Post your favorite bowl

Question

I plan on it man, I don't have an electric stove or feel comfortable using a torch indoors, so I'm saving up for an electronic coal starter I saw on hookahrev.com

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

If you're talking about that blazn burner thing or the shishavac just forget it its a waste of money. Just get a 10-20 dollar single coil burner from wherever.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the advice! I'll look into it. In my city no one carries coconaras, just quick lights. I'll look for an electric burner when I go to the store later. The closest decent smoke shop is Smokers Den in Bloomington IL, they carry coconaras. I'll post an update when I get everything going

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Gnarkibble, walgreens sells the single burner coilds for about 15 bucks, the ones at walmart are sealed, walgreens aren't.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Dont have a pic of them right now, but my favs are my larger egy bowl, and my vortex bowl. Someday I will own a quality funnel bowl.

Not really like the big bowl.. I like medium bowl.. like the bowl that will last just 1 hour.. because im newbie :D

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Heck nel, I usually smoke by myself, and my standard vortex will last me almost 2-3 hrs

My standard bowl that came with the hookah last like 1 hr or less.. i use no brand coal..

Everything is unbranded here.. but, in the online store.. they sell al fakher.. al bahrain, but in store near my house.. all with no brand.. i ask for 50gr al fakher grape flavoured tobbaco.. and they gave me these3uqeta3e.jpg