Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

Hi!

Hey all,

New to the forums, but have been reading posts from here for a while, and follow hookah.org on facebook. I'm 29, from Richmond, VA, and I've been enjoying hookah for quite a while, but have gotten more serious about it in the last few years, especially because I now work from home and can enjoy my hobby whenever I like. I've probably had close to a dozen hookahs over the years, and have 6 currently, but I'm trying to get rid of 3 of them (not trying to make this a sales pitch by any means). My main hookah is a KM Dark Silver Shareef with a Sahara Smoke Nemesis base, and I alternate between Nammor and Lulava hoses, and phunnel and traditional bowls, sometimes with a Kaloud Lotus, sometimes with just foil. I also have a Mya Piccolo I picked up for travel (mainly because I'm getting married in March and I wanted a nice, solid, smaller hookah to take on our honeymoon), but I found it smokes amazingly, and I have a no-name Chinese hookah that was the first one I bought that actually smokes just as good as some of the larger hookahs I've owned.

Anyway, enough about all that. I'm excited to join the forums and pitch in my knowledge, and learn something along the way.

Hello doug, yes this forum is a good one, and I have been on plenty. Glad to see another body from the virginias in here. I myself live in west virginia, bit work in new market va.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Hey doug, welcome to the forum and nice collection

I lived in VA for couple years myself and am actually spending the new years about 2.5 hours away from you in Harrisonburg this year

Welcome to the forum Doug, its a great one. I'm from Virginia myself, I actually reside in Newport News. Really awesome to see another Virginian, lol

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app