Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Vote for the Best Hookah Holiday Video

Our hookah holiday video contest courtesy of HookahHub.com just ended. We had five entries listed below. Vote for your most favorite one:

Voting will be closed at the end of the day (Central time) on Sunday, January 12th .

1) hookahismylife

2) Kalutika

3) Jsovis

4) itsdandavid

Ah man I was so torn between Jsovis and itsdandavis but I went with dan davis because that gave me a good laugh haha

Good work all of you, I wish I could vote for you all!

Thank you to all of the contestants who entered the Holiday HookahHub.com & Hookah.org video contest. You all did a great job! We look forward to sending the contest winner their new XL Vulcan hookah along a some charcoal and shisha! BTW Hookah Hub's official vote is for the awesome new hookah Christmas song, "Hookah Sesh Rock" :) Very well done Jsovis and crew!

Yes! Then I vote for that super cute girls video. Can I get her number loooool

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Can I get her number too?????? lol

Poll is completed and Jsovis is the winner.

Congrats Jsovis!!

I just realized that the poll says Hookah Hooligan (me) instead of hookahismylife. lol

Fixed it. Thanks for letting me know

Thank You!!! I'm pumped!

Congrats. :cheers:

I'll send you an email to get your info.

Thank You!!! I'm pumped!

Once again great job Jsovis! I wanted to let you know we've shipped out your contest winning Vulcan XL 41" hookah along with all the free accessories, free shisha and free charcoal :) I'm sure we'd all love to watch a YouTube video review of your new hookah! Congrats again Jsovis, cheers :)