Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

What's the worst shisha flavor you've smoked?

Question

What's the worst shisha flavor you've smoked?

Mine is probably the old Layalina ones. I hated almost all of their flavors. (I havent tried their premium line of shisha though)

usually any of those free samples of al-tawareg (sp?) or romman given away with hookah purchases on hookah-shisha.com. kinda terrible.

Starbuzz Lebanese Bombshell. I cannot even begin to describe how bad it smells and tastes. No amount of mixing, adding flavors or anything can save this flavor.

Starbuzz Lebanese Bombshell. I cannot even begin to describe how bad it smells and tastes. No amount of mixing, adding flavors or anything can save this flavor.

I hear so many ppl sAy they love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great didn't mean to post in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was about to say... Cucumber Lemonade sounds very refreshing.

My worst is Nakhla Mixed Fruit... just tastes like butt to me. There are a few Tangiers that nauseate me and get in my sinuses, but I can't think off the bat what they are.

Tangiers Kashmir Peach was pretty bad, and It's Like The One Breakfast Cereal wasn't worth it in my opinion.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Mobile App

Yeah, my worst is golden layalina coffee cream. Just tastes like dust, like the inside of a vacuum cleaner. Also the tangiers kashmir plum kills me. But the plain kashmir is good.

Sent from my GSmart GS202+ using Hookah.org mobile app

Jewel peach .gave me the worst headache I have ever had

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

I think Jewel in general is just bad. Also speaking of bad Peach flavors Coco Nara Sun of a Peach was pretty bad too, such a bad after taste.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Mobile App

I can't remember the brand but the flavor was some weird hazelnut. I mean its not that it was bad, it definitely tasted like hazelnut lol, yet just plain hazelnut and left quite the after taste. Maybe I should have mixed it up with some chocolate or mocha shisha at the time. I think I may actually have to experiment with that at some point, try to duplicate or come close to a good nutella type flavor :P

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Mix it with cappuccino and make some weird hazelnut coffee hybrid flavor?

"This aint no 10 second race"

"I've got nuthin but time."

My name is ahmed from egypt we have all types of shisha ( molasses ) but we have a product that is new called dandash its hard to spell because it is an arabic word but it cost only less than one dollar for 100 gm and here in egypt nakhla molasses cost about one dollar for 100gm but it is a low quality so everyone say ur opinion:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Hookah.org mobile app

It definitely has to be the Al Fakher grapefruit. It burned awful, smelled awful and tasted awful. It was finally bearable when I mixed it with some Hydro Herbal Kali Drizzle.