Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tdurham42

What's your favorite brand to smoke?

Question

Mine was first Al Fakher, then for a short time Starbuzz, then Social Smoke, and now Tanigers and Al Fakher

It changes for me. At the moment I prefer Fantasia and Fumari, but I always have a few cans of AF and Starbuzz laying around because they're pretty dependable smokes.

I smoke Fantasia and Al fakher, typically because it is what I can get around here.

But now I have the opportunity to order what some call real shisha...

I love Nakhla, it is a very simple shisha. Don't need to worry as much about overheating and your packing method. I also love their spot on flavors.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Nakhla is great, just nice and simple like you mentioned. I also enjoy Al Fakher and occasionally Tangiers. Those are my favorite tobaccos, but I don't get to have them very often. My favorite herbal brand is Hydro Herbal, they have the best flavor I've found yet. Still not as good as tobacco but definitely a good alternative.

I just finished smoking Al Fakher vanilla flavor and I have to admit it wasn't that great. It smells great but when I smoked it, it had no flavor. Anyone have any ideas about a good vanilla brand shisha?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Hookah.org mobile app

It changes for me. At the moment I prefer Fantasia and Fumari, but I always have a few cans of AF and Starbuzz laying around because they're pretty dependable smokes.

I'm going to change my answer to current faves being Fumari & Tangiers. Very different, but my above answers still apply.

framedtke - I've had good luck with Social Smoke French Vanilla. It's really nice to blend with their Arabian Nights (coffee).

I'm going to change my answer to current faves being Fumari & Tangiers. Very different, but my above answers still apply.

framedtke - I've had good luck with Social Smoke French Vanilla. It's really nice to blend with their Arabian Nights (coffee).

I'll definitely look at that then. I was also looking at coffee flavors as well so thanks for that advice too. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Hookah.org mobile app

I started out on starbuz and remains my go to. We avoided al fahker for a while cause we thought it was an off brand. But the coconut for that brand is AMAZING!!!

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

in order of preference - tangiers, starbuzz(bold mostly), fumari, haze and ofc i enjoy an occasional grape&mint AF

First and foremost any flavor from Social smoke specially dulce de leche and cherry, and them Nakhla iced apple and watermelon.

Tried fumari for the first time a few weeks back and I'm hooked. It's super wet so I've been getting the longest sessions ive ever gotten with my pico. Only downfall is 100 grams of fumari costs the same as 250 grams of nak.

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

Tried fumari for the first time a few weeks back and I'm hooked. It's super wet so I've been getting the longest sessions ive ever gotten with my pico. Only downfall is 100 grams of fumari costs the same as 250 grams of nak.

I haven't tried fumari yet, but i do want to try that gummy bear flavor that everybody is raving about. Lol

Lol that flavor is next on my list. I'm just waiting to finish my ambrosia.

It's pretty good. It's supposed to consist of pineapple, orange, yogurt, marshmallow, and coconut. It tastes like nak sweet melon but a little creamier to me.

I've always heard that it's a mix of melon flavors, but your description sounds way better. Translated, ambrosia means nectar of the gods, so it could really be anything haha I can't wait to try it though everyone keeps talking about it.

Ambrosia is one of my favorites. it's hard to explain. it is definitely melon-flavored but there's other stuff too. it's kinda more like the dessert. jello + coconut.

It's fumari. Yea Its definitely more melon tasting than the flavors its made up of.

I'm not sure of the nicotine content cuz its not on the package. I know my girlfriend has felt a little sick a few times after an hour and a half bowl but idk of that's from the nicotine.