Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

Tangiers Kashmir

I picked up some Tangiers Noir Kashmir (not Peach, Apple, etc., just straight Kashmir), and Noir Apricot last night as my first foray into the mythical land of Tangiers. Tangiers is notably difficult to get a hold of around here, and I always forget to pick up some when I buy online, but I heard a lounge opened nearby that carries it. They had a limited selection, so I gave up on the flavors that I wanted, and just picked a couple that sounded interesting.

Did the whole acclimation thing with the Kashmir, been studying up on packing methods, etc., and started up a bowl in my Alien Mini about an hour ago.

I gotta say, with as many forum posts throughout the web about how people can't get good smoke out of Tangiers, or the flavor tastes off, etc., my reason for this post, and my reason for being proud:

The first bowl I packed is perfect.

Maybe it's all the YouTube videos I've watched on packing methods, posts I've read, whatever. This is a great smoke, and I'm really excited that I got it right on the first try.

If you're curious, Kashmir is a straight spice blend. It kind of reminds me of something between the light sweetness of Chai and the spiciness of Indian curry, but neither of those really represent it. The Apricot is acclimating now and I'm getting pretty excited to try it out.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :)

That's how I was I was nerves to get it but when I did pick some out my first try went great now I'm a pro @ it I packed it in my sleep lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the now with lemon and chocolate mint. They gonna kick your tastebuds. Happy for ur packing success.

Sent from my GSmart GS202+ using Hookah.org mobile app