Tdurham42

What's some good starbuzz & tangiers favors?

Question

I just recently picked up Tangiers Kashmir, Apricot, and Indian Summer. Apricot is pretty mellow, and Kashmir... well... it isn't for everyone. But Indian Summer has quickly gotten to be one of my favorite shishas. It's a nice fruit mix with some floral notes, and I'd definitely recommend it.

As far as Starbuzz goes... I can't say I've ever had a "bad" Starbuzz flavor, but none have really blown me away. Their Black Mint is a nice mint flavor with a hint of licorice, which was very unique.

• Like 1

I just recently picked up Tangiers Kashmir, Apricot, and Indian Summer. Apricot is pretty mellow, and Kashmir... well... it isn't for everyone. But Indian Summer has quickly gotten to be one of my favorite shishas. It's a nice fruit mix with some floral notes, and I'd definitely recommend it.

As far as Starbuzz goes... I can't say I've ever had a "bad" Starbuzz flavor, but none have really blown me away. Their Black Mint is a nice mint flavor with a hint of licorice, which was very unique.

Yeah I love the black mint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haven't smoked Starbuzz in a while, and have never smoked Tangiers. But my favourite Starbuzz has to be Pirate's Cave, and Sex on the Beach. Those two mixed together are really good, it's called a Sexy Pirate

• Like 1

Pirates cave, definitely my favourite too. UFO is pretty good and their Safari Mellon dew, surprisingly delicious. Much better than I thought it would be.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

I like most of the bold flavors like Mint Colossus, and I really like the Starbuzz Irish Peach.

That reminded me - if you like cigars at all, try out the Acid line. Starbuzz partnered with Drew Estate, maker of Acid cigars (which are awesome, by the way), and made a line of shisha tobacco with similar characteristics. They don't taste like cigars at all, but I can see the similarities. The flavors are not as sweet, but they are quite nice.

• Like 1

That reminded me - if you like cigars at all, try out the Acid line. Starbuzz partnered with Drew Estate, maker of Acid cigars (which are awesome, by the way), and made a line of shisha tobacco with similar characteristics. They don't taste like cigars at all, but I can see the similarities. The flavors are not as sweet, but they are quite nice.

I do like cigars! I'll definitely check out the acid line.

Sent from my XT907

I do like cigars! I'll definitely check out the acid line.

Sent from my XT907

I was a fan of the Acid cigars and I do have to say that the Starbuzz Acid line is similar. Like doug said it isn't the same but you can tell that they got inspiration from the cigars. Definitely worth it if you ask me.

I've tried both Starbuzz Acid Blue and Purple, it's not easy to describe the flavor but they're definitely with a try.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Hookah.org mobile app

Also some other good Starbuzz flavors that have been said already that I agree with are blue mist, Pirates cave, safari melon dew, and sex on the beach. I also enjoyed queen of sex, pink isn't too bad, Coco jumbo, tropicool, cosmo power, melon blue, strawberry margarita is ok, and so is pomberry.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Hookah.org mobile app

As for starbuzz : apple doppio, blue mist, watermelen freeze

Tangies : mimon, now with melon, chocolate mint, orange soda

Sent from my GSmart GS202+ using Hookah.org mobile app

Just remembered this one, Pink. Tastes like a Starburst to me.

Yes it dose :) i also like blue surfer its very refreshing but not to minty

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

When I first started smoking I loved Starbuzz’s Blue Mist. But now it kind of makes me a little queasy so I hardly ever smoke it. I haven’t tried any other Starbuzz flavors that really stick out. Now Tangiers is a whole different story. So far out of the ones I tried I really like:

Orange Soda

New Lime

Passion fruit

Cocoa

Chocolate Mint

Cane Mint

Spearmint

Welsh Cream (but only with Irish Cream in the base)

Strawberry-Kiwi

Yeah i was never really a fan of blue mist. Some of your picks sound really good too

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

I just wish Tangiers came in smaller sized amounts. 250gs is great if you like the flavor. 250gs is way too much if you don’t. I have often thought that I (or someone) should buy a bunch of Tangiers flavors and spilt them up into 25-50g amounts, just enough for one bowl. And then offer to sell them in sets i.e. pick 5 flavors, pick 10….

I think someone could make good money this way. I know I’d be okay with spending a little more money to be able to try 5 different flavors that were only 50gs instead of 1 250g flavor. I’m just not sure how the legalities of that would work out.

• Like 1

Wolfden - I've purchased 100g packs of Tangiers, but I cannot find them online - I bought it from a lounge nearby. They do exist...

• Like 1

I've never tried Tangiers.

Starbuzz = Blue Mist, Pink Lady, Vanilla, Grape Freeze

Blue Mist on its own was starting to get dull. I mix it it now with Pink Lady.

• Like 1