Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chernobyl

What do you do while smoking?

Question

We have a smoking right now thread, but what do you do while smoking? I know some people only smoke socially, but for those of you who smoke regularly or daily. What are some of your favourite activities to do while you are smoking hookah?

I tend to watch youtube videos or catch up on podcasts. Typically the podcasts are an hour long so I time my sessions to begin and end with the podcast.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

I tend to watch TV like most, or I'll be on my computer browsing the Web or playing a game like Team Fortress 2. When I can I'll chill with my friends, just relax and shoot the shit.

"This aint no 10 second race"

"I've got nuthin but time."

I tend to smoke while I work on my websites or while I play video games or just hang out with friends. I'll smoke anytime really haha I think it's best shared with company though.

I tend to smoke while I work on my websites or while I play video games or just hang out with friends. I'll smoke anytime really haha I think it's best shared with company though.

It's most definitely best with company, to me it's a lot like drinking alone, really depressing lol.

"This aint no 10 second race"

"I've got nuthin but time."

I am usually working. I work from home, and for some reason smoking and working helps focus me (along with some music that fits my mood).

That being said, if I'm hanging out with others, there can be a lot going on - TV, conversation, smoking Djarum Blacks between passes, destroying candles (it's a long story that actually involves cigars and not hookah now that I think about it), ya know, whatever.

I'm the same way! Smoking helps me focus (I work from home too). I usually smoke a bowl early afternoon and sometimes another later in the evening when its chill time.

Usually I run my tabletop games, or watch my wife play her Xbox games.

Most of the time I am just outside, listening to music...

When on National Guard duty, I am just chilling with an old Army buddy at his house...

Usually I run my tabletop games, or watch my wife play her Xbox games.

Most of the time I am just outside, listening to music...

When on National Guard duty, I am just chilling with an old Army buddy at his house...

What kind of table top games?

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

I usually smoke when im out with friends and sometimes when working on the computer

Play some Project X Zone or watch Netflix (when I see something worth watching) either that or let YouTube take me to that "weird" side again...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I usually smoke when I'm with friends. When I smoke alone I'm usually on Plug.dj which is a music website where people play music they like and it introduces me to new music. It also has a chat bar so that keeps me busy as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Hookah.org mobile app

I usually smoke alone, so I spend that time relaxing and chatting with other friends online. Sometimes I catch up on the weekly tv shows that I miss due to my work schedule

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I smoke with my friends so we either talk or play board games. Card games are becoming more frequent though :D

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

I usually smoke when I'm with friends. When I smoke alone I'm usually on Plug.dj which is a music website where people play music they like and it introduces me to new music. It also has a chat bar so that keeps me busy as well.

That sounds like a cool website. What kind of music is generally on there?

Edm mainly. A couple of country rooms and rock rooms

That's cool. I'm a hard rock/ metal fan so it sounds like a cool site to check out.

Appearantly harder card games such as poker, harder to do with a hookah. That and intricate board games.

I hate drawing it takes to long. Ive had a lot of insomnia practice. But I definitely think color and blending is my strong point. Id love to apprentice. But its hard to get into.