Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

The oxiclean worked well on the alien. Eliminated the smells completely along with most of the char line. Haven't noticed any foul tastes or lack of heat conductability.

Paul mentioned not wanting to use steel wool in one of his videos as he's afraid it will eventually chip off the finish.  There is a variant of steel wool made out of plastic/nylon (the ones around here are all bright blue), and they work great for getting junk off.  Usually, about once a day, I run hot water on my bowls (as hot as I can get it), scrub them with the nylon wool, use steel wool for really tough, stuck-on stuff, and whatever bowls I'm cleaning (typically the Alien or the Harmony) are clean within a minute.  Ever since I started doing this daily, I haven't got junk or smells attached to any of my bowls, and the minimal use of the steel wool hasn't damaged or scratched anything.

You sure? I don't think we have a video for cleaning metal bowls. Although they aren't very common

Those or the silicone bowls but those are too new to tell yet how they handle the grime.

I would have to say that my sentiments are the same for the Al Fakher mango; a very soapy taste. 

Melon rush is an amazing flavor and i honestly believe that clove is one social smoke mixer that everybody should have on hand. Even by itself it's a great flavor. Also cinnamon spice is a top pick for me. 

Dang, that sucks.  And most people don't have the proper tools to work with glass to sand that down to be smooth.  Has Paul contacted Lust Hookah about a potential replacement?

Dang, that sucks.  And most people don't have the proper tools to work with glass to sand that down to be smooth.  Has Paul contacted Lust Hookah about a potential replacement?

I don't think so. That hookah was given to him by SmokeKing.com as a free promotional hookah so he might not have a whole lot of luck getting a replacement. 

Watched pauls video of the mazaya pomegranate, and am curious. Was that his first test of mazaya or has he smoked other flavors? I like the mazaya, and have been experimenting with over packing it, since it is much drier than say a Starbuzz, or social smoke

Watched pauls video of the mazaya pomegranate, and am curious. Was that his first test of mazaya or has he smoked other flavors? I like the mazaya, and have been experimenting with over packing it, since it is much drier than say a Starbuzz, or social smoke

I dont know how much Mazaya he's smoked before but he did publish another Mazaya a week or two ago