Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

Nima the video ends at 5:10 but keeps going with a black screen for 8 more minutes.

I think I just fixed it using YouTube editing tools. Let's see if it works or not 

Thanks for letting me know

I think I just fixed it using YouTube editing tools. Let's see if it works or not

Thanks for letting me know

It is still showing as being a 13 minute video for me.

You're welcome

It is still showing as being a 13 minute video for me.

You're welcome

It looks like its fixed now

Interesting. It's not too often when Paul doesn't like a flavor. Also he posted in quite a while, we miss you! Haha.

Interesting. It's not too often when Paul doesn't like a flavor. Also he posted in quite a while, we miss you! Haha.

I don't blame him about it. There are some flavors I down -right hate and some i've found to be too weak. A passable flavor was Social Smoke' watermelon chill which i liked but found a bit weak. AF watermelon tasted like ass, and starbuzz sent me in coughing fits every time I smoked it. The one watermelon flavor I enjoyed the most was Nahkla watermelon mizo. that's about the only one I will keep buying if I want to enjoy a good watermelon. 

Here is a preview of a video that is going to be published next Tuesday

I'm a guitarist.  As a rule, when I play with simpler rock-style bands, such as the one at my church, if I can hear the bassist or the drummer, something's wrong.  Not audibly, of course, but when they stay out of the way, you feel the groove, they play on time and play the right notes, etc., it's a good thing.  They shouldn't be stand-out acts.  Obviously not all musicial situations are the same, but for most pop-rock styles, that's a pretty common theme.  Think about stuff that's on the radio - you probably don't even pay attention to the drums or bass unless you really think about it.

I say that because the same goes with coals.  If you don't have to think about them, they just do what they're supposed to do, they don't get in the way, they don't mess with the flavor, and they just work, they're a good coal.  When you can't say anything bad about them, and there's nothing much more to say, they're solid.  And after using Titaniums myself for a while, I would say they meet that rule.  They're a great coal.  No complaints - they do what they're supposed to do, and unless you think about them, you just have a good smoking session.

I do have to agree with Carrie though; they do omit a coconut/campfire smell when ignited.  I've become used to the odor, but it's a very minor smell, and if I'm smoking every day, I don't even notice it.

Nice review, P&C.

This is awesome, I'm going to post the link on FB right now. I had somebody ask if Paul could do a video review on the Afzal Pan Rass and Bombay. I told Nima... I think I told Nima... right? Hey Nima did I send you a message with that request? I don't remember now. 

....ok I see he already Nima beat me to it and it's already on the site. 

This is awesome, I'm going to post the link on FB right now. I had somebody ask if Paul could do a video review on the Afzal Pan Rass and Bombay. I told Nima... I think I told Nima... right? Hey Nima did I send you a message with that request? I don't remember now. 

....ok I see he already Nima beat me to it and it's already on the site. 

I think you did. I keep a list of requested flavors and reviews and try to order them whenever I place a new order for Paul

We've finally beaten the hookah bowl cleaning guide to death 

You sure? I don't think we have a video for cleaning metal bowls. Although they aren't very common