Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Jewunit

Guess I'll start here

Guest Jewunit

Hey, I'm new to the forums (obviously.) I post a lot on another non-related forum, but that's it as far as message boards go.

Anyway, my house mates and I go to the hookah bar rather frequently, so late last week I decided to purchase a hookah to save time and money, and so while I'm home I can enjoy it too (we have no hookah bars here.) Figured I'd join up here to keep my hookah in good shape and all that jazz.

Unfortunately the bastard hasn't arrived yet. Tomorrow, can't wait to break it in.

Guest Jewunit

aladdin-M.jpg

A friend recommended the site, and I figured a smaller hookah would be easiest to manage and best to begin with.

Welcome to the forum, Where are you from?

Ps. Please dont post links to hookah stores. Thanks!

Guest Jewunit

Ha, classic rule of messages boards with related vendors, sorry I let it slip my mind.

I'm from Syracuse, NY, but I go to school at Ohio State in Columbus.

is your local hookah bar listed in our directory? if not, let me know and i will add it

Guest Jewunit

The one I go to most often, ShiSha, is. There are three others, I believe. I've been to Cleopatra. Gypsy and 1000 Nights are two others that I've never been too. Cleopatra is on High Street, but that's about all I know, don't recall the addresses or anything,

Guest vincent09

Looks like a chinese hookah. Hope you like it. I suggest getting some cleaning brushes if it did not come with some, small hookah's tend to get dirty easily from what I've experienced.