Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisb

My lounge

nice! I'm planning a setup station this year, but right now my KM lives on my desk most of the time and have everything in under-bed (under-futon?) storage bins.

Oh im the only one who smoke regularly in my home, and depending on the day that could be me smoking alot, but comfort is a necessity

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Pretty organized!! (just went through a 7S training, so i can relate to all that. lol)

Nice hose too

Nima- yea its a habbit ive now had for 3 years. Haha. I actually just bought that starbuzz hose at a new shop here in boston. Pulls amazing. Second bowl cleared the plastic taste.

I have that hose too.... be careful its not washable :( I made the mistake of washing it a couple times and now get little particles of rust when I used it. I'm gonna hook it up to an air compressor soon to see if that helps get the crap out of it

Sent from my XT907

Gnarkibble-A little trick I learned somewhere dont know where so I cant give the credit. A way to know if a hose is washable is to take a magnet if theres metal in the hose obviously it will be magnetized. These are non washable!

Gnarkibble-A little trick I learned somewhere dont know where so I cant give the credit. A way to know if a hose is washable is to take a magnet if theres metal in the hose obviously it will be magnetized. These are non washable!

That's really good to know

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app